cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

@danlee wrote:

Yayyyy!!! Anyone need referral code for $25, PM me

@danleeThere is risk associated with giving out your phone number to strangers.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I want to take advantage of this promotion, could I open a second line/activate a new Public Mobile SIM?  Would that second line qualify for the $10 credit for 6 months?

Can I still use the same Public Mobile account, linked to the email address I used when signing up for the first Public Mobile line, or should I use a different email address?

Thanks,

GS

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GiantSeat

One email address per sim card...and the promo is stackable with the 25$ referral bonus..Online only remember...

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@GiantSeat wrote:

If I want to take advantage of this promotion, could I open a second line/activate a new Public Mobile SIM?  Would that second line qualify for the $10 credit for 6 months?

Can I still use the same Public Mobile account, linked to the email address I used when signing up for the first Public Mobile line, or should I use a different email address?

Thanks,

GS

To take advantage of ANY promo you simply have to buy a new SIM. Each SIM is handled as a NEW separate customer... referrals/referrees are simply trcked and managed based on the telephone numbers.

And yes, for each SIM you need a unique e-mail. Not sure if "disposible" e-mail accounts can be used. If so, then all your mail could go to the same e-mail account.

@pm-smayer97 and @Carld123, thanks for the replies!

Agreed I will also like to know. And also any chance this promo can be extended for one more month?

Thats bad. I was planning to visit and buy one. and now 0nly 2,3 days of promo left. Any chance this promo extend one more month.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Asima wrote:

Thats bad. I was planning to visit and buy one. and now 0nly 2,3 days of promo left. Any chance this promo extend one more month.

@Asima

Chances are it wont..but you never know...hurry to the store..😀

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!  I just purchased a SIM card and started an account today with a $30/month plan, however I was charged $30plus taxes, and I don’t see on the online account summary the $10 discount being applied.  Is there something else I need to do?  

Thank you.

Message to one of the moderators. You should get a discount if activation was during the promo period.