cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

So just to confirm, if my friend activates a $30+ plan on the day of Jan 1 2019 he will still get this special as long as he does it before Jan 1 midnight estern time? Thx

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@smdannie

Thats the correct end date/time of the promotion...

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dna2016 wrote:

Really nice offer for the holidays, and combining this with the referral bonus offer this is big savings for customers and a great way to get them started.

Just wondering though, if let's say their bill is $0 due to all these offers, and then they take part in the community and get additional credits, would that mean their owed amount can drop below zero, or does it just stay at zero and can;t go below that?

No, you cannot go below $0. You can read all about it here:

General Reward Rules

"You can earn up to your current plan value in Rewards, reducing it to $0. Once you reach the value of your plan, you will not be able to accumulate any further Rewards in that plan period, and you will not be able to save Rewards and apply them to future months."

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jared_K  Who are you?  Another new public rep or new director of public mobile?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What if I already activated a 40 dollar plan? Is it too late to get the 10 dollars off?

Mayor / Maire

@wu_victor wrote:

What if I already activated a 40 dollar plan? Is it too late to get the 10 dollars off?

@wu_victor

If you're in the dates of the promo then you should get the credit. It's not so much $10 off as it's a credit back to your account.

Edit: Dates: Nov 26-Dec 2 and then Dec 15 - on...activated online.

@wu_victor wrote:

@wu_victor wrote:

When did you activate, and did you activate online or in store?  The credit happens automatically as long you have met the criteria for the promotion.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@wu_victor wrote:

When did you activate, and did you activate online or in store?  The credit happens automatically as long you have met the criteria for the promotion.

Well, it is "automatic" in that you should not have to request anything but it is actually processed manually ;-)

But if the 30 days pass and you still did not get your first credit, then you will need to contact the moderator_team... then it will definitely no longer be "automatic" (LOL)

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Should have some offer for existing customers as loyalty program  

@AR-IM wrote:

Should have some offer for existing customers as loyalty program  

If you are a PM customer, you should know that there are all kinds of loyalty programs.

You can start by reading about them here: Rewards

In summary, they include:

Loyalty Rewards - additional $1/30 days reward for each year with PM (max $5/mo)

AutoPay Rewards - $2/30 days for using AutoPay

Refer a Friend Rewards - $1/30 days rewards for each customer referred to PM (as long as they stay with PM) - unlimited PLUS they get a one-time $10 credit.

Help the Community Rewards - community rewards for helping others on this forum (from $1 up to $15/30 days; $20/30 days if you become an Oracle)

And the latest  promo rewards here:

Until January 1 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

(which started in mid-Nov for 2 weeks, then got extended twice; once to mid-Dec, and again to Jan 1)