cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

@DCox44 wrote:

If I order a SIM online, do I get emailed the SIM number used to activate it? I'd like to take advantage of this deal but since it's NY Day, Walmart isn't open for me to go pick up a SIM

Not possible unless you at least have a SIM # to activate. If you are really desperate send me a private message and I will give you a SIM number. Once your new SIM arrives you can can change the SIM in your self serve account. Private Messages - viewing and creating

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

based on the number of confused replies to this thread, you would think that public should have found a way to show the credit availability in our accounts

i assume from reading the thread that it will pop in to the account around the end of the month in time to be applied to next billing cycle

and presumably ahead of auto-pay

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@fatfrog

Correct..

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well yes and no, i make sure i do my due diligence and i love PM partly bcos i could set up my pseudo name, i never had scam, spam, fraud calls.  Well if it does i will be easily spotted by me too. 

I didn't receive my 10$ off in the second month. What can I do? I have just checked they have automatically debited 30$ from my credit card in the month 2.

@mamuncse wrote:

I didn't receive my 10$ off in the second month. What can I do? I have just checked they have automatically debited 30$ from my credit card in the month 2.

@mamuncse

Did you buy a sim and activate the account yourself?

I got them activated by a local wow mobile agent. He ensured me getting 10$ from the next month.

@mamuncse wrote:

I got them activated by a local wow mobile agent. He ensured me getting 10$ from the next month.

@mamuncse

He miss informed you...the promotion was online only...not in store...so you arent entitled to the 10$ monthly credit

Mayor / Maire

@mamuncse wrote:

Says it right there in the subject line above.

online.JPG

Thank you.  That' bad!

Are you sure that the guy cheated me! Should I be able to connect to anybody from PM.