cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

@Freshane wrote:

I'm  with Fido and want to take advantage of the $10 off offer. Can I go to Walmart and get them to add the plan I want and everything and get them to add this promo? The $50 8gb plan has unlimited talk Canada and usa is there any hidden fees??

You need to activate online for this promo, not at a retail location

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

@Freshane wrote:

I'm  with Fido and want to take advantage of the $10 off offer. Can I go to Walmart and get them to add the plan I want and everything and get them to add this promo?

>> NO, online activation required

The $50 8gb plan has unlimited talk Canada and usa is there any hidden fees??

>> NO PM is totally prepaid, so if you attempt something not included in your plan it just will not work 

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Mayor / Maire

@GreatCanadian, it's great that you've found an offer to current subscribers previously that you're able to benefit from.

Sadly, some of us on the Fall 2016 Promo have received very few offers we can make use of.  Still on province-wide calling, still paying base cost of $120 for 90 days, getting total of 12 GB of LTE Full speed.

Would love to see something that betters at least two of those factors, without hurting the other factors.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't think so.

interesting...where was this deal advertised?  I am a PM member and also follow on facebook and didn't see the deal!  I am looking to switch my husband over from Rogers.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@loves_tweet

Was advertised here as of today..

Thanks guys appreciate the speedy help.. so the only thing I need to do is buy a simcard from Walmart or are they free? When you activate at Walmart you don't have to pay anything that's why I wanted to do it there. But don't want to miss out on the 10 off promo. 😵

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Freshane

Promo states.. Purchase a sim card..sign up Online..

Mayor / Maire

@Freshane wrote:

Thanks guys appreciate the speedy help.. so the only thing I need to do is buy a simcard from Walmart or are they free? When you activate at Walmart you don't have to pay anything that's why I wanted to do it there. But don't want to miss out on the 10 off promo. 😵

@Freshane

The SIM is $10. If you combine this offer with the $25 referral promo your SIM card cost is off set and you get a $15 towards your next month's bill. (It will show as $25 credit in your self-serve acccount after a couple of days.)

And just to say it again: You need to go into a store, buy the SIM, go home, get a referral from a current Public Mobile customer, and do the online activation yourself to qualify for this promo and the $25 referral promo.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

@GreatCanadian, it's great that you've found an offer to current subscribers previously that you're able to benefit from.

Sadly, some of us on the Fall 2016 Promo have received very few offers we can make use of.  Still on province-wide calling, still paying base cost of $120 for 90 days, getting total of 12 GB of LTE Full speed.

Would love to see something that betters at least two of those factors, without hurting the other factors.

@stonechucker This question is not argumentative in any way. Is there any reason that you need LTE speeds? I'm just wondering if the old $120/90 day plan is as attractive as it once was. I would assume that some of your usage demands LTE speeds?

GC