cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

@Isscum, If no one else chimes in with some other info, I would just send a message to the moderator team.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks a lot , PM sent, waiting for replay

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

The promo hasn’t applied to my account. the first month I got a credit for $25 for referral, but I have never received my $10 off every month for 6 months as per the promo, that was one of the reasons I switched to Public Mobile. Last month I got charged $40 for my monthly plan. Can you please advise ASAP.

Thanks.

Mayor / Maire

@nomarboy wrote:

Hello,

The promo hasn’t applied to my account. the first month I got a credit for $25 for referral, but I have never received my $10 off every month for 6 months as per the promo, that was one of the reasons I switched to Public Mobile. Last month I got charged $40 for my monthly plan. Can you please advise ASAP.

Thanks.

Which actual day did you activate? What was the first day you started here?

@nomarboy

Edit: never mind Where did you activate (home or store)?

Edit again: from your history it looks like you might have signed up in that promo timeframe

You should have seen $10 in your account for your early January and February renewals bringing your cost down to $30 (other than other rewards).

So for this you'll need the mods.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays. There will be some form to fill out afterwards.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Don't reply to the email. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.