cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate any $30+/mo plan and get $10 off for 6 months

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey Community,

From February 8 to March 4, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, customers who activate online or in-store at a participating retailers on a $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans) can get $10 off every 30 days for 6 months. This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only.

How to Get this Offer:

1. Purchase a SIM Card: Click here to order online or locate a participating retailer to purchase a SIM Card.
  2. Activate in-store OR visit activate.publicmobile.ca and follow the instructions to activate your SIM Card
  3. During the activation process, select a plan that is $30/mo or more.

Here’s what else you should know:

• 30 day and 90 day plans are eligible for this offer.
  • The $10 account credit will be applied to your account every 30 days in months 1-6 and can be used for future plan renewals. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Credits 2-6 will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will receive a text message when each credit has been applied. You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for the $10 account credits.
  • As long as you continue to be on any $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans), the promo will not be lost if you switch plans.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

-Public Mobile Community Team

246 REPLIES 246

@Haiggy, if you really want this, port out to another carrier, then sign-up again with Public Mobile before the deal expires.  You'll need to buy a new sim for whatever carrier you use, and another sim for Public Mobile.

I know it's not ideal, but if you really want it, that's what you need to do.

bud21ca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Public mobile should treat current customers just as well

bud21ca

@Haiggy I totally agree! I actually activated 2 lines the other day. It really does suck!

Haiggy

It’s really too bad you don’t treat existing customers as well as you treat new ones. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It's great that the promo is for both online and in-store activations this time.  Smiley Happy

bud21ca

That really sucks! I just activated on the 6th. Should have just waited!

Need Help? Let's chat.