cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan and get $10 off for 6 months

@jabeenra wrote:

@Moderator_TeamI just activated a sim today, however I did not recieve a credit of $10 on my account. My plan falls between the deadline dates and is also a $30/month plan. Please help me figure this out

The details of the promotion (first message in this thread) say to wait up to 30 days to receive the first credit.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Jabeenra, I also activated a @$30 plan today and wasy told that the $10 off will start on the 2nd month meaning from month 2-7 you'll get the $10 off. 

Hey jabeenra, 

We hope you’re day is going good so far, We will be glad to help you with your question about the $10 credit. 

Please allow me to share with you the following information about it. 

• The $10 account credit will be applied to your account every 30 days in months 1-6 and can be used for future plan renewals. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Credits 2-6 will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will receive a text message when each credit has been applied. You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for the $10 account credits.
  • As long as you continue to be on any $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans), the promo will not be lost if you switch plans.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if any questions arise, as We remain at your disposal for any future inquiry.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up a few days ago. I don't see it in my rewards. Will it show up at the end of the first 30 days? also if I get a frirend to sign up for the earn $25 reward right now will I get both?

@heatD wrote:

I signed up a few days ago. I don't see it in my rewards. Will it show up at the end of the first 30 days? also if I get a frirend to sign up for the earn $25 reward right now will I get both?

Yes, the $10 off each month for 6 months will show up before your renewal.  The details of the promotion say that the first credit will be paid to you within 30 days.

If you refer a friend who signs up, you will both get a $25 credit, as long as your friend does online activation by March 4, 2019.

Hello @ heatD, 

Thank you for reaching out. 

For further assistance with this matter, can you please send us a private message at https://bit.ly/2CDoc2k.

Thank you!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

These people setting up the promotions for Public Mobile need to learn to spread out promos and give a 1 week price adjustment policy for customer satisfaction. Fire the person who doesn't know how to do this. It's a simple concept already utilized by retailers.

I feel everybody's missed promo pains. 

I sent a message. thank you

I activated last week (February 13) and i'm on autopay. How can i see that the $10 credit is going to be applied on my profile? So far i just see the $2 credit for paying automatically on my credit card being applied to the next bill.

Mayor / Maire

PATIENCE the 10$ will be put in your available funds in few days...up to 30 days to appear @juleswatts Smiley Wink

On 30-day plans, $10 credits applied to account in months 1-6 and can be used in months 2-7. Customers who activate on 90-day plans will have $10 credits applied every 30 days. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash. First credit will be applied within 30 days. If a customer falls into suspend or inactive state during the promotion, they will no longer be eligible for the promotion.