cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan and get $10 off for 6 months

@lindsm wrote:

I ordered activated and chose a plan that was $30/mth but did not receive the $10 credit one of the reasons I switched to this company was this promotion

Your first $10 credit will be in your account within 30 days after activation.  Read the OP for details.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You don't have to be a genious to know that. Whats the point though. The main idea is to treat the current and new customers equally.

Mayor / Maire

@deedadina wrote:

You don't have to be a genious to know that. Whats the point though. The main idea is to treat the current and new customers equally.

@deedadinaWhen responding to someone, please use the quote feature. There is a large black button that says "Quote" so we know who you are talking about / responding to.

quote.png

Also add the @ symbol then start typing the persons name and select their name, so they get notified you are talking to/about them. @deedadina

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I activated my 30+ plan on Feb 4th, I r sad 4 missing out

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bud21ca wrote:

Public mobile should treat current customers just as well

Isn't that what loyalty reward each year is for?  new customers don't get that.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Onyxj wrote:

To all those who are wondering why they didn’t get the $10 discount for 6 months...

You did get it if you activated a new line in the specified time frame. The first credit will be automatically applied within the first 30 days as a rewards credit to be used on your second month. 

@Onyxj

Thanks! I'm a new customer as of today, and looking forward to getting the 6 month discount Smiley Happy 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you, I just took advantage of this offer. Also at walmart at elginton and warden ave they gave me a free sim card. Awesome!!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Moderator_TeamI just activated a sim today, however I did not recieve a credit of $10 on my account. My plan falls between the deadline dates and is also a $30/month plan. Please help me figure this out

Mayor / Maire

Hello @jabeenra...you are not with the moderator...but with customer like you...

When did you activate your plan? If you have just activated your plan you will need few days(up to 30 days) to see your 10$ credit in your available funds in your self serve account...be patient!!Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@jabeenra wrote:

@Moderator_TeamI just activated a sim today, however I did not recieve a credit of $10 on my account. My plan falls between the deadline dates and is also a $30/month plan. Please help me figure this out

You're probably meaning the promo $10 but you could also be thinking of the referral $10.

The promo $10 won't appear until near your next renewal.

The referral $10 will show in a couple days.