cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A long time ago in a Community far, far away…

Darth_SIM
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

storyline header EN.jpg

It is a period of new beginnings. A new Community raises itself off the ground, but word grows of a mysterious force shrouded in darkness attempting to build its influence.

As time passes darkness supplants light in the Community. Descending into all out anarchy, the team tasked with overseeing peace, @Mansi_G, @Moid_I, @mat_F, @Jeremy_M, and @Caroline_B are pushed aside by the forces of evil – the dark side.

Plagued by darkness, the Community team sends out a distress call across all online platforms to defy the dark side, and restore the balance within the Community.

Do your part to embrace the force and restore the balance by actively participating in the Community.  Your mission:

• Accept Solutions AS.PNG
  • Kick-start new topics
  • Provide a meaningful response to a topic

A special badge of honour will be given to those brave enough to complete the mission. 

LithiumBadge-MayThe4th.png

All residents have been granted the power to vote for either the dark side or the light side within the next 24 hours!

pollFRSW.png

Which side will come out victorious?

25 REPLIES 25

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello jackiestar67,

This post is to ensure that certain matters are clear.

With regard to sending an email as opposed to a web form, you will not receive a reply. For reasons of security, PM accepts only web forms.

If you did not submit your email address on the Beta invitation page, please do so in order to start the process of becoming a PM customer. In a few weeks, you will receive an invitation with a time-limited code. After receiving it, contact PM for a SIM card. Once it is received, and assuming that you created a new self-serve account, you can log into it to port your number to PM.

Concerning porting, do NOT cancel your account with your former carrier. Wait until porting has been done successfully, and your old account will be deactivated automatically.

Though early, welcome back to Public Mobile!

jackiestar67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Good morning griff
Thanks for reading my comment, and helping me, I really appreciate it.
I went into the beta page like u said, but I already summited my email, but it doesn't show where I can put my cell phone number.
My number is still the same!
Please help me! 🙂

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @jackiestar67

When you switched to mobilicity did you port your phone number over (are you using the same number you had with Public Mobile at Mobilicty).

If so that would have cancelled your service and you would need to sign up again as a new client via the BETA page

jackiestar67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi
This question isn't about the dark side! Lol
well I used to be a public mobile customer and I switched to mobilicity, it basically does the same thing as public mobile does, but there caling and texting doesn't go as far as public does, anyway. Sry I talk to much,
My question is, I sent public mobile an email trying my best to get back with the phone company and this was two months ago, why is it taking so long and is there an easier way to go about my problem?

hunnybunny
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

awwww but @Martin i swear i am a good girl and ate all my supper. 

Martin
Legend
Legend
makkahn28,

My life is now complete, knowing what a Padwan is.

Thank you for sharing that information with me.

@Martin, In Star Wars Prequel, Episode 1-3, Padwans are Students, Apprentice's of Jedi Knights

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi!

I did that, too. I was more interested in the toy than the cereal.

rryanand
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I remember toys and such and just opening the Box an d reefing your arm way down onside trying to find it. But no badge s

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi!

I thought you were going to question tiny subs being in cereal boxes. LOL!

rryanand

What the heck kind of cereal had badges in it? Were they for flavor? Or added vitamins?

Martin
Legend
Legend
makkahn28,

What the heck is a Padwan?

Martin
Legend
Legend
makkahn28,

When I was a kid, there used to be submarines, tiny of course, that were powered by baking powder.

I don't recall badges, most likely because I had stopped having cereal, when they were popular.

No. The Dark

rryanand

Light side

Hopefully That beautiful Badge shall come home, to my Home, I certainly love Badges. Remember those that were in the Cereal box?

Ah, MA? I was a Good little Padwan. But, regardless, PM shall be, Absolute Best

Martin
Legend
Legend
makkahn28 and hunnybunny,

Due to your choices for the dark side, there will be no dessert for you tonight.

hunnybunny
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i am for the darkside! muah hahahaha lol

I have Made my choice. The Dark Side are they. But nonetheless, toast to the Winners

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello again,

I use the mobile version to access the community. I don't see any area dedicated to Polls.

Darth_SIM
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

The fate of this Community is in your hands. You can vote in the Polls section of the homepage.

pollFRSW.png

I vote also for the "light side"

Darth_SIM
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Martin - Just continue to do your part and make sure you do it right to get eligible for the badge of honour. Smiley Happy 

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello Anonymous PM community team member,

I vote for the light side. BTW, are grandfathered clients eligible for the special badge of honour?
As far as being good, I finished all of my soup last night. Does that count?

Need Help? Let's chat.