cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: A letter from Dave on the recent changes

@kav2001cwrote:

@Rockdaddy22 don't Oracles get service for free basically?

@kav2001c no, definitely not. The community reward is only marginally higher at the oracle level. Anyone doing it for the reward is doing it doe the wrong reason.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@srlawren hmm ... well just as an FYI then....

Koodo Oracles get plan discounts PLUS free hardware (seriously, they send them phones to "test" and report back on)

I actually had my service down to $0 at one point on referals alone but not optimistic about future 

Highlighted
Oracle

@kav2001cwrote:

Not even close this price increase word out my Oracle reward so basically auto-pay, loyalty and referral (if any left) if what reduces my price now

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kav2001cwrote:

@srlawren hmm ... well just as an FYI then....

Koodo Oracles get plan discounts PLUS free hardware (seriously, they send them phones to "test" and report back on)

I actually had my service down to $0 at one point on referals alone but not optimistic about future 

Wow good to know @kav2001c! I've never really spent any time on the Koodo community .I guess I better get acquainted with it now. Sigh .  Edit: not that I want to be an oracle anywhere else ever again 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kav2001cwrote:

I don’t know why you’d say that. Plus most month I don’t even get the right amount. 

The only reason I might stay is for @Shazia_K, she’s the absolute best Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I actulaly had a glitch line that stayed active for over a year when I wasn't even using / paying for it

It was funny I thought but it got fixed eventually

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I would like to shamefully recall my first post on this topic. I was very wrong.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What about if we went to Koodo, are you going to allow us back to Public on our same plan. Very disappointed. Hope you let us back. 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Bella you can always come back but not same $$$, would you come back again? 😉😀

@Bellawrote:

What about if we went to Koodo, are you going to allow us back to Public on our same plan. Very disappointed. Hope you let us back. 

Oracle

@Wonder_why i am editing your post the comparison you made is not even close to what those victims face and not something we should use as a comparison standard

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *