Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: A letter from Dave on the recent changes

@canucks4life wrote:

LMAO Canuck tell Dave to show us good PROMO Cat Happy

NDesai
Oracle

@Raven_Jet wrote:
I wasn't expecting to hear a message so quickly from the team. I am happy to hear from you.

Thank you for the letter :)!!!

PM staff and us Oracles are part of the community just like you all are. We care and take further steps in order to keep the community together Smiley Happy

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

ryanwoo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The market will tell you if you're doing the right thing or not... It's not what you think...
Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for updating us back. But things still not clear as they suppose to i know lots of peoples who were about to join pm. And lots of my friend ordered sim already but this new plan doesn't seems attractive to them actually doesn't attract any of them and they all moving to freedom. Which is reasonable some how. Pm prices are pretty much same as big 3 carrier and they are like if they have to pay that much they would prefer going by 3 big carrier or freedom instead pm.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
More_Chaos
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Dave_M

I don't understand this: “Less for Less” campaign: managing expectations and making sure that customers know that they are trading some frills in favour of lower prices.

I see the less frills, but I don't see the lower prices (as they have essentially gone up, because we used to have more ["frills" if that is what PM is calling it]). It looks more like "More for Less" to me.

As a friend of mine recently said, "It's not about the quantity [more gigs in this case], but the quality [3G vs LTE]". Isn't that what drew FM clients to change to PM with the most recent promo? What good is more data if you can't access it as freely as you want to?

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@jtm02 30 days notice before your renewal date

Required by wireless code

@jtm02 wrote:

How will the 30 days notice work? I will only have to pay the updated amount when I go to renew on my renewal date?

SmEdD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

All talk no substance, I had 6GB+everything else you need for $65 a month with Bell when I moved over, and that was missing the Nov promo by a day. The concept and standard pricing of PM was amazing. A company that wasn't greedy but were here to provide a solid service. I have since told many people about it and helped 5 people moved over. You lost my loyalty with this change and if a deal comes up else where I will be jumping ship.

Dave I think you need to do you homework on what made PM the way it is; cheap, reliable and family. Now it is just reliable.

A good book you should read is "The Power of Why".

Halfdome
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So sorry to see this new direction that public mobile is taking. I think that your loyal customers were your best advertising source but by making such drastic increases how can we promote your plans anymore. I was just looking at koodos plans and one offers more for less money. Public mobile seems like a Sears ad which shows big discounts when there isn't really any savings. I hope that you return to the way you were.
Garry
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Imagine going into No-Frills and paying Loblaws pricing?...... Whoa!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.