cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: A big welcome to our new Oracles!

@srlawren wrote:

I have to say, it sure looks good seeing all those shiny new gold stars and "Oracle" tags as I catch up on this thread.  Very cool.

I wondering if perhaps the correct guessers deserve a community reward prize? 

Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

I have to say, it sure looks good seeing all those shiny new gold stars and "Oracle" tags as I catch up on this thread.  Very cool.

I wondering if perhaps the correct guessers deserve a community reward prize? 

@computergeek541 yeah PM should have run a "guess the next oracles by secret ballot" contest.  A bit late for that now--maybe for the next batch of coronation(s) Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@pm-smayer97, yes i am.  I’m on a 90-day cycle, I get loyalty, referral, and autopay rewards also.  In all honesty, I will probably have more than 1/2 my renewal fee covered before my renewal date, and I don’t expect my rifts Oracle reward to be applied until my first 30-days have been completed.

Oracle

@stonechucker wrote:

@pm-smayer97, yes i am.  I’m on a 90-day cycle, I get loyalty, referral, and autopay rewards also.  In all honesty, I will probably have more than 1/2 my renewal fee covered before my renewal date, and I don’t expect my rifts Oracle reward to be applied until my first 30-days have been completed.

The coffee and snacks in the break room is a BIG perk as well.  Just never know what you will find behind that magic curtain lol

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

The coffee and snacks in the break room is a BIG perk as well.  Just never know what you will find behind that magic curtain lol

@ShawnC13 I hope they got some fresh creamer--every time I went to use the one from the free beer fridge, it was expired.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

@srlawren wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@ShawnC13 I hope they got some fresh creamer--every time I went to use the one from the free beer fridge, it was expired.  

Seems to be the only thing that stays in that fridge everything else runs out right after restocking

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

What?!?!  Creamer?  Coffee s meant to be black.  No additions.

The beer chaser I can handle!

Oracle

@stonechucker wrote:

What?!?!  Creamer?  Coffee s meant to be black.  No additions.

The beer chaser I can handle!

The key to that room isn't given out until you buy the team dinner that @srlawren mentioned

Harvey’s makes your hamburger, a beautiful thing!

Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

Harvey’s makes your hamburger, a beautiful thing!

@stonechucker I miss Harvey's.  Until my early teens, I grew up in the GTA and used to really like them.  When I first moved (well, my family moved) out west, we used to have a few, oddly enough inside Home Depot locations throughout the GVA.  But they disappeared maybe 5 or 10 years ago entirely.  I think there might still be one at the Vancouver International Airport but I haven't looked in ages.