cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A big welcome to our new Oracles!

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey Community,

After careful consideration and listening to your feedback on who you thought would make a fantastic candidate, we would like to welcome four new members to our Oracle family: @mimmo, @stonechucker, @computergeek541, and @SD08. Congratulations to these Community experts! We are looking forward to having your continued support in the Community.

Want to get to know our new Oracle members better? Here are some fun facts. Plus, if you carefully check out their SIM characters, you may be able to learn even more about them.   

Mimmo_LPublicMobile_2019Oracle_5x7_noborder_mimmol (1).png

• Since joining in 2016, he’s gotten over 10,000 bravos - that’s a whole lotta digits! He’s also provided over 300 solutions - legendary!
  • Mimmo_L’s favourite pastimes are spending time with good company (his family) & even better food! He knows a good recipe or two because he loves to cook.
  • He’s a big fan of FC Barcelona - wonder who he thinks is the best player in the world? 😉

StonechuckerPublicMobile_2019Oracle_5x7_noborder_stonechucker (1).png

• Also a member since 2016, stonechucker’s posted over 4300 times and has nearly 6000 bravos - amazing stuff.
  • He’s a “self-taught techie of all things geek” and a lover of pasta, burgers, steak, and craft beer - if you need a hand from stonechucker, maybe try enticing him with some of his favourite foods!
  • He loves spending time in nature, including walking trails, cycling, and walking his adorable ‘jug’ (Pug X Jack Russell Terrier). Can you guess his favourite sport from his name?

Computergeek541PublicMobile_2019Oracle_5x7_noborder_computergeek541 (1).png

• Another member of the 2016 club - he’s contributed over 110 solutions has earned over 4200 bravos - impressive!
  • He loves staying up to date with the most recent tech - in his spare time, he enjoys watching Netflix and tinkering with different cell phones and computers.
  • He’s a big fan of the Blue Jays and Maple Leafs - Public Mobile fantasy league anyone?

SD08PublicMobile_2019Oracle_5x7_noborder_SD08 (1).png

• Not to be confused for SDO8, he’s amassed 200 solutions and over 4400 bravos - stellar!
  • SD08 is into stock trading and personal finance, and is also learning German on the side- das ist so cool!
  • He loves reading fantasy, dystopias, and thrillers - he’ll also destroy you in board games, puzzles, and Game of Thrones trivia so don’t even try it. Oddly, IKEA furniture is just like a giant hands-on puzzle for him. Need a new desk?

-Public Mobile Community team

96 REPLIES 96

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Wow, @mimmo@stonechucker@computergeek541, and @SD08, 4 out of my 5 or 6 people I thought were forerunners for the position.  This is very exciting!  Congrats to you all.  Please always remember to be kind to your ancestors (the OAA--the Oracle Alumni Association).  😉

Tremendous news, and great choices, @Alan_K!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

First off to all that even received nominations congratulations!!  There were a lot of good names out there and to be nominated by a group of peers is something to be proud of!!

Now to the new Oracles congratulations to all of you.  Reading the bios is always cool to do and to see the amount of time you all have put into the community is great to see.  Welcome to the Team and look forward to working with you and getting to know you a bit more!!

ETA We are way over our BlueJays fan Quota I think we should have them battle it out and last man standing is in.(Kidding of course...well kind of)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Awesome choices! 

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nice 

Congrats. Good choices

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Welcome the new oracles!!! Does any of you speak french???? For the french community!!!!Smiley Surprised

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alan_K wrote:

Hey Community,

After careful consideration and listening to your feedback on who you thought would make a fantastic candidate, we would like to welcome four new members to our Oracle family: @mimmo, @stonechucker, @computergeek541, and @SD08. Congratulations to these Community experts! We are looking forward to having your continued support in the Community.

Congratulations you guys (gals ? 🙂 ) !

Wow drop two and add four.

Need Help? Let's chat.