cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: A big welcome to our new Oracles!

@Murco wrote:

Oracles should get there plans for free!

And everyone should be Oracles. 

Lol

TMS

Congrats Oracles. 

Hopefully you’ll all go above and beyond supporting PM inquiries and also help us all with personal situations as well. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Which one of ya can spot me twenty bucks for a 12 pack?

@Murco, already, my next renewal will be $36 off, and there are still community rewards to go before that happens!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to all, but because @computergeek541 has been chosen as oracle, I must move on to Bell or Rogers or some other over priced provider. As much as I love Public Mobile, I just cannot bring myself to associate with a Leafs fan!! 

Seriously, congrats @computergeek541. Well deserved. Habs win and a Leafs loss last night so all is good!!

GC

@stonechucker wrote:

@Murco, already, my next renewal will be $36 off, and there are still community rewards to go before that happens!

Not sure I understand...doesn't being an oracle automatically grant you $20/mo for community rewards? Are you expecting more?

Congratulations to the new Oracles@mimmo_L, @stonechucker, @computergeek541, and @SD08. Thank you for the support to the community to get to this point and the support you will continue to provide now as Oracles.

@GreatCanadian wrote:

Congratulations to all, but because @computergeek541 has been chosen as oracle, I must move on to Bell or Rogers or some other over priced provider. As much as I love Public Mobile, I just cannot bring myself to associate with a Leafs fan!! 

Seriously, congrats @computergeek541. Well deserved. Habs win and a Leafs loss last night so all is good!!

GC

Haha very funny, but thanks  Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to the new oracles ( @mimmo_L, @stonechucker, @computergeek541, and @SD08 ).  All great choices!

Mayor / Maire

Congrats , certainly they do deserve it

Mayor / Maire

I have to say, it sure looks good seeing all those shiny new gold stars and "Oracle" tags as I catch up on this thread.  Very cool.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.