Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: A big welcome to our new Oracles!

@kav2001c wrote:

@Alan_K

Cat LOL at the 2016 Club conspiracy

Man @NDesai you are the odd Oracle out now Cat LOL

It's a conpriacy focused around Fall Promo in an attempt to get us to switch to a more expensive plan. 

Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541

Yeah but if Alan didn't mention it I never would have connected those dots

Tinfoil hats working great for RF conspiracy nuts

@NDesai

You do know what Luddites reaction will be

Back to the stone age!

Anyways all jokes aside congrats to all

But Alan made it funny by accident Cat Embarassed

Oracle

@computergeek541 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

Congratulations you guys (gals ? Smiley Happy ) !

Wow drop two and add four.

Last year, the original plan was to actually have an extra one, but there was a last minute change.

Yeah, I tossed a spanner into the works.  Lol.  Smiley Tongue

@Lieux, thanks for asking, but sadly, my French is very weak.  I need to spend a lot more time in Quebec to get my understanding back.  I was going to write a thank you in the French forum, but I dint feel comfortable to do so.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@stonechucker wrote:

@Lieux, thanks for asking, but sadly, my French is very weak.  I need to spend a lot more time in Quebec to get my understanding back.  I was going to write a thank you in the French forum, but I dint feel comfortable to dose.

@stonechucker

Depending what you were going to "dose" them with...they may have welcomed it😀😀😀...lol...congrats.....

@stonechucker Too bad.... for us...feel free to write in French.. with spelling error ...or not. I am French and try to write in English..with errors!!!!Man Tongue

@Lieux wrote:

@stonechucker Too bad.... for us...feel free to write in French.. with spelling error ...or not. I am French and try to write in English..with errors!!!!Man Tongue

@Lieux

Translation errors can be fun!!😀😀

Oracle

@Lieux wrote:

I need to be spending some time over on the French side.  I just find that it is very slow.  I am not bilingual but I can use google translate!!

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

@computergeek541 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

Congratulations you guys (gals ? Smiley Happy ) !

Wow drop two and add four.

Last year, the original plan was to actually have an extra one, but there was a last minute change.

Last year they replaced one with 2, as the community grows I guess it creates more spots available

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

I have realised @ShawnC13 this week ...my first week in the English side... that’s the English side is very speed!!!!!!