cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: A Letter from Dave: Looking back on 2019 and our 2020 goals

You don't have to repeat them to me. I know what are being offered, although your understanding of the word "basically" is beyond my cognition, especially on the part where I actually meant "LTE" speed. Those ready made plans are exactly the problem. While you "don't see the problem", you pointed out yourself (welcome to sit on my side) that "there should be a 2 or 3gb plan priced in the $30 to $35 range", which by the way is what exactly PM is doing at the moment; see the recurring extra 1GB on $35 or above plans. They are testing the water now. 

You talk as if you have seen their balance sheet, assuming a $10 for 1GB and some voice and texts would bankrupt PM. Well, I can assure you, it won't. What I have been saying is all about a niche, an area that is less crowded, yet big enough to support a tier 3 company like PM. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I'm a new bee and I have found a lot of good in the products you offer. Thanks Mark G.  

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

One thing I would definitely want to see in 2020 is to add the international roaming functionality. (not just the U.S) 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Awesome news...can't wait for what is store in 2020.

Highlighted

Sorry to be "that" guy, but 2020 will be the last year in the decade, if the decade started at the beginning of 2011.  Just like 1 - 10 would be a decade, so would 2001 - 2010, etc.  Granted, 2019 is the last of ten years that have a "1" as the third digit, but the first year is always number 1, not 0, so it's 1 - 10, not 0 - 9.

Highlighted

Here's to a great 2020!

Highlighted

Thanks Dave... I'm new to Public Mobile, just signed up yesterday.  It's so refreshing to see such a personal update from a wireless company.  Thank you

Highlighted

I have 4 public mobile accounts and my biggest pet peeve is that I have to log out and log back in for every account. There is an obvious drop down where the account number is.... how hard could it be to link the accounts so I could check data, funds, etc with one simple login.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Yes I hear you on that. I only look after two accounts so not a big deal but I used to have all my TELUS services under one account, 4 cell phones and two home phones/TV/Internet including my moms. It was to have everything together.

There has been speculation of an App in the future, that may be the change where they build in that ability. Meanwhile....

AE_Collector

Highlighted

I'd like to see international roaming in Q1 2020, if it's possible, at competitive rates.

Similiar to rates from Fizz would be nice actually, like $5/GB EU roaming, making it quite competitive and throwing out the question of buying a local SIM (even when local SIM is still cheaper, that those rates, I wouldn't bother just so I have my Canadian number active still).