Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: A Letter from Dave: Looking back on 2019 and our 2020 goals

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@umar1234 wrote:

Thanks, and yes ability to share data will be great between family members. And also if we can be able to temporarily suspend service while out of the country for 1 or 2 months.

You can already do this

When and How to Suspend or Place an account on Hold (Extended absence, etc)

Many people think that just because they do not plan on using their phone for a period of time that they need to suspend or place their account on hold. In most cases, that is actually not necessary. If fact it may be worse if you do.

The above quoted text comes from the a post here:

When and How to Suspend or Place an account on Hold (Extended absence, etc)

Please refer to that link for the most current info.

@pm-smayer97  Thanks linking was not working for me and got frustrated and just copied and pasted. All credit goes to you for your article. Cheers!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

To whom this applies to....THANK YOU!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dave_M 2019 was definitely a great year for PM.  Many hard moments as you've begun to lay the foundations of becoming best in class.  I look for ward to the continued foundations you'll be laying in 2020 to truly make the service and support available for customers to be even that much better.  But definitely love the new motto we're for you.  Can't be said any better, and truly depicts what PM is all about.  

Looking forward to see what PM rolls out for 2020, and I'm looking forward to spending another year as a customer.

Great work PM. Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How about a 1GB full speed LTE plan for $25?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I don't think full LTE plans are coming back soon. That would poach too many customers from the higher TELUS brands. Someone has to pay for all the network improvements as I don't think it is us here! But most of us don't really notice the "3G like" slower speeds either.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

I don't think full LTE plans are coming back soon. That would poach too many customers from the higher TELUS brands. Someone has to pay for all the network improvements as I don't think it is us here! But most of us don't really notice the "3G like" slower speeds either.

AE_Collector

They went through all the trouble with migration offers to fall promo customers. LTE plans would undo the migrations.

Highlighted

Hey Dave,

I like the second and third bullets of your wishlist of things. My request is to go easy so don't fix what ain't break. 

I appreciate that Public Mobile gives me the connections to friends and family, and the online services and information on the go at the price I can bear. National and reliable coverage is top in my mind. Flexibility: I switch to a plan that work when I traveled to the USA and switch back to a suitable plan at home. Peace of mind: I can monitor my usages online. 

I appreciate your wishlist to improve services and progress towards customers experience. I hope you strike the right balance for progress and price. 

Thank you

Highlighted

I wish you make your website faster (and/or hire a good programmer). 

Highlighted

Dear Dave,

My phone number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and my name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

I have referred to 3 friends and never get my rewards and have talked to the moderators many many times since i referred my friends and get nothing for it.

Very disappointed with your customer service.

Please check all my messages to find out how mad I was and now.  Thank you

edited by computergeek541: Please do not post contact information here as it can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@54321Wonderful  You need to talk to your friends first. Did they enter your referral code? Did they forget? Did you give it to them? Did they get their $10 referral credit? Maybe they gave the wrong referral code or confused a digit with a number. Like a zero (0) with an (O). Ask them. If any of these scenarios happened it is up to them to contact the moderators with your referral code and have it added or changed.

Need Help? Let's chat.