cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

All time favourite holiday tunes, in no particular order, are classics like White Christmas & Jingle Bell Rock.

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Santa Baby

Baby It's Cold Outside

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Winter Wonderland

White Christmas

I'll Be Home for Christmas

The Christmas Song

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Last Christmas

Mayor / Maire

Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Silent night! 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tvtuner wrote:

I like listening to any up beat xmas songs like here come santa Claus and all I want for Christmas.

Top Christmas Songs

Public Mobile

THATS A WRAP!

Thanks for the responses everyone, this was super fun to do! Winners for Day 4 & 5 are being contacted and will be posted publicly beginning of next week. Happy Holidays!

Oracle

Congrats @SD08 for winning....curious to know what you find in that bag Smiley Tongue

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

@NDesai wrote:

Congrats @SD08 for winning....curious to know what you find in that bag Smiley Tongue

Thanks.  I'm curious too.  I don't suppose I'll get any of that magic pixie dust that the Oracles got.  Smiley Tongue

So the contest was only open until the 14th of the month only ? Is that what I'm to understand ? Too bad I just received the email today, the 15th, telling me about said Christmas contest, I'm having severe financial difficulties these days and can't really afford my phone right now as it is and that being said is why I only get my messages when I log into WiFi when I actually can make it to town these days. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year's. I'll be checking the community for people needing help and advice for the next few days then I'm headed back up the mountain to my trailer for a couple weeks, just me and my dog. Talk to ya all later....

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats to winners 

12/10 ($50 Account Credit): @Willaug56@bradman20012@hultman@Vicky1313@Iorieux
12/11 (PM Swag Bag): @lat34hat34@slash407@shartomjam@SD08@mcs11 
12/12 (Die Hard Blu-Ray Collection): @bigmouth2015@Sphero@Adrian03@feedo@Sidewinder200