cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Rocking around the Christmas tree

UFO
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

My favourite holiday tune is All I Want For Christmas is You~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little Drummer Boy, Silent Night, Jingle Bells

I always look forward to the new Christmas instrumental from August Burns Red

My most memorable Christmas songs over the years have been as follow (in no particular order and many still missing):

• Snoopy's Christmas
  • Vive le vent
  • White Christmas
  • Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
  • Jingle Bells
  • Here Comes Santa Claus
  • Mon Beau Sapin
  • Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
  • Petit Papa Noël
  • It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I don't like sad holiday songs, so my favourite one is Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You".

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sleigh bell Waltz and carol of the bells

Mayor / Maire

Oh wow I forgot all about that one

@tehowennathe

Last year we heard it being played on Sirius XM and my little kid fell in love with it

Noone knew what he was singing and when I tried explaining the song I got blank stares

@tehowennathe wrote:

Dominick the Donkey by Lou Monte. As a kid would ask dad to put it on and would sing along to his lyrics "Hey, chingedy ching, hee haw, hee haw
It's Dominick, the donkey
Chingedy ching, hee haw, hee haw
The Italian Christmas donkey
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, laeohda". 

To this day at age 27 it's my go to Christmas song. My dad and I would blast it. It's my Christmas memory of my dad now that it's 3 years without him.

My favourite Christmas song is all I want for Christmas is you and I want an hippopotamus for Christmas. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Jingle Bell Rock, or Last Christmas