cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Day 4:

Most memerable gift was when I got a Super Nintendo Entertainment system as a kid... Super awesome memories - I ended up buying an SNES classic recently, because it was so nostalgic.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Day 4, Best Gift:

I'm #4 of 5 kids, and growing up, hand-me-downs were a reality. When I was about 7 years old, we went to visit my uncle in the US, and all of us went to the local mall one day. I was admiring this cute little Raggedy Ann & Andy stationery set, but I knew it was a luxury that I could never ask my parents to buy. A little later, my uncle disappeared and when he came back, he handed me this white paper shopping bag, and inside was the stationery set. At that point, I'd never owned anything brand new in my whole life and it was so special to me.  I still have it, many, many years later.

Mayor / Maire

Most memorable gift...  A model train set.  Still had it, and a ton of accesories until a couple of years ago when I had to sell it.  Unfortunately, none of my kids ever showed any interest.

Contest entry day 4

The most memorable gift I have received was a trip to the Maldives

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Definitely the best gift I ever received was from my god-father...I never saw him very much over the years but he always sent me a present for Christmas, which stopped when I turned 18. The last gift he gave me we a set of 6 matching ordinary table/drinking glasses. Why would any 18 year old want that, I asked myself...it was because it was his way of saying I was now an adult and the gift represented  my change to adulthood. For some reason  it made me feel special and important.

Oracle

The most memorable gift I gave to my nephew a few years ago is Xbox 360. He couldn't be any happier to have a first gaming console. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Public mobile sim card to my wife anf got $25 both of us. Hurray!

Sim card to my daughter and got credit! 

The most memorable gift that I've personally received was my first cellphone from my parents. With that gift from them I could finally talk to my friends outside of school and could explore all aspects of social media!

My most memorable gift was a trip to asia to visit family

Need Help? Let's chat.