cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abTest
Mayor / Maire

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Most memorable gift...  A model train set.  Still had it, and a ton of accesories until a couple of years ago when I had to sell it.  Unfortunately, none of my kids ever showed any interest.

sandra516
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Contest entry day 4

The most memorable gift I have received was a trip to the Maldives

Chrisamackinnon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Definitely the best gift I ever received was from my god-father...I never saw him very much over the years but he always sent me a present for Christmas, which stopped when I turned 18. The last gift he gave me we a set of 6 matching ordinary table/drinking glasses. Why would any 18 year old want that, I asked myself...it was because it was his way of saying I was now an adult and the gift represented  my change to adulthood. For some reason  it made me feel special and important.

NDesai
Oracle

The most memorable gift I gave to my nephew a few years ago is Xbox 360. He couldn't be any happier to have a first gaming console. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

bashirtariq2001

Public mobile sim card to my wife anf got $25 both of us. Hurray!

shaguftatariq69

Sim card to my daughter and got credit! 

Chris1223

The most memorable gift that I've personally received was my first cellphone from my parents. With that gift from them I could finally talk to my friends outside of school and could explore all aspects of social media!

rehii

My most memorable gift was a trip to asia to visit family

RC31

Best gift I've given was donating to family in need (almost) their entire Christmas wish list.

Day 4 of 5

How’s everyone doing on their gift shopping? If you’re still looking for that perfect gift, just send your friends or family a referral to Public Mobile. It’s the best gift anyone could ask for (just kidding- or are we?). We’ve got something else that would make an excellent gift too. To enter for a chance to win 1 of 5 Amazon Fire TV Stick Streaming Media Player (Basic Edition), please share with us the most memorable gift you’ve ever given or received. Entrants must be an existing Public Mobile customer; please read Contest Rules for more details.

syphone

The most memorable gift I've ever received was my first pet - a small newborn light brown Chihuahua. 

Need Help? Let's chat.