cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

The most memorable gift definately had to be a chunk of coal followed by the gift i actually wanted. I was so sad when I saw the chunk of coal but relieved when I got the actual gift I wanted! lol. 

Highlighted

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

The best present I ever received is a cassette player with a radio. It was the first time I was given the freedom to choose my own music and opened my eyes to the musical world. It was clunky and purple. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

The most memorable gift I have received was going to Disneyworld, just after Christmas, when I was younger.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

day 4: the most memorable gift i received is a pair of gloves my friend knitted for me. i lost one though Smiley Mad

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1965 convertible ford mustang

Highlighted

The best gift is time, no amount of money can buy your memories.

Highlighted

The most memorable gift I received, it was my first bike when I was a little kid.I still have it ☺

Highlighted

our family makes gifts for each other. last year i made electron trees for everyone as i had access to a linear accelerator.

Highlighted
Tav

My most memorable gift was the Nintendo Entertainment System that myself and my Sisters received one year in either 1989 or 1990. I literally peed myself laughing while playing it because I was too excited and ran past the bathroom and my small bladder couldn't quite take it. 

Highlighted

My most memorable gift was a tablet.