cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rxtodd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Has to be National Lampoons Christmas Vacation! So many great lines in that movie.

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

I may as well place any repsonse entry, but how can someone not give an answer of the Die Hard movies?  Since the prize is for a Die Hard bluray, why would you be trying to win this as a prize unless it's one of your favourites?

On a side note to Public Mobile, physical copies of movies (DVDs blurays, etc.) are really obsolete.  Who buys these nowadays anyway? I believe it fair to say that online streaming is now where it's at and for a future promotion, something such as as an Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, or Cravetv might be more appropriate, assuming of course that Public Mobile can get one lined up as a sponser. 

npaloe

Bad Santa!

sheva1987

I really like 'The Nightmare before Christmas"

Tags (1)
Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Muppet Christmas Carol

emilyL

It's got to be Elf.

Irene10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Elf is my favourite holiday movie, Will is hilarious in it

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Movie marathon is always...old home christmas movies from the days of the "look at me i have a camcorder days.....laugh at hair ..clothes...home furnishings ...etc..etc..good times..better laughs...

bashirtariq2001

"Love Actualy"

shaguftatariq69

"Elf"

Need Help? Let's chat.