cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShawnC13
Oracle

Day 3 of our 5 Days of Giving!

@Alan_K wrote:

Here we go with Day 3...hope everyone enjoys a good Holiday flick!

For me it is National Lampoons Christmas Vacation but with the kids they love to watch Elf a couple of times at this time of year.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

nelliott17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

It isn't Christmas without A Christmas Story and It's a Wonderful Life, followed up by Rudolph and Frosty, Christmas Vacation and the Die Hard movies....

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Day 3 of our 5 Days of Giving!

We usually have a Lord of the Rings marathon during the holidays.  Our family favourite Christmas movie is, of course, The Muppets Christmas Carol!!

Aiden

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

my favourite holiday movie is how the grinch stole christmas!

Tags (1)
JCSCS

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation! We even went out and bought the moose mugs one year 🙂

Ciph

My favorite childhood holiday movie was probably each and every single one of the Astérix et Obélix movies(cartoons) shown on TV during the long holiday break.

Moreover, The Nightmare Before Christmas and Home Alone rank high amongst the Holiday movies I never get tired of rewatching with friends and family and most enjoyably with children.

EDIT: Hmm, I think I already have all the Die Hard movies. I shall pass on this prize in case I get picked.

will13am
Oracle

I am carbon dating myself a bit here, definitely the first National Lampoon's vacation movie is the best.  It doesn't have the Christmas theme as the Christmas vacation movie, but the first movie in a franchise is always the best.  The subsequent movies are to make money because the first one was a huge success. 

randolphbenoit
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

day 3: My holiday viewing is the Dr Who Xmas specials and Mrs brown Xmas specials!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

It's a Wonderful Christmas

raknahss

Kung fu panda series works best enjoying with family and friends !
CoCo recently added to the list !

Need Help? Let's chat.