cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mimmo
Oracle

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

My sweater.Screenshot_20181211-065612.jpg

inasten
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

I have lots of Christmas earrings, shirts and socks and I wear them throughout December.

tim5681
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

IMG_20181211_100818.png

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

My favourite festive tech get up is wearing my Hi-Viz winter coat, my wireless (with behind the head wire) earbuds rocking out to Christmas tunes while walking to and from work for 90 minutes each day!  45 minutes trudging through snow, slush, and sleet is awesome rocking-out to my Spotify playlist!

lilyzhangsc

favourite festive look:

hats are the most important, red hat and scarf!

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

my favourite festive look is any "3d" sweater: ornaments hanging off, antlers protruding, an elf sewed into it...anything super extra like that haha

sheva1987

My favourite festive look is red sweater and casual pants!

Happy holidays! Keep up the great prices! 

Tags (1)
jessy0

Sparkles! Scarves, tops, socks. Everything.

bobbymac_17

My favorite festive look is a Santa hat and an ugly chirstmas sweater!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Contest Day 2 of 5: Favourite festive look!

@Dave_M wrote:

Contest:

Day 2 of 5

Winter time often means a lot of us are bundled up in scarves and long coats - but as the holidays approach it gives us license to break out those festive sweaters and other fun apparel. Reindeer antlers? Check. Santa hat? Check. A great phone plan deal? Check. It’s time to show off your pride of doing wireless differently! To enter for a chance to win 1 of 5 Public Mobile Swag Bags, let us know your favourite festive look! Entrants must be an existing Public Mobile customer; please read Contest Rules for more details.

@Dave_M

Full Santa Outfit! Even the beard.

Need Help? Let's chat.