cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_parth23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Being with public mobile is the best deal ever 

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Day 1 of 5:

My best holiday deal, from what I can remember was getting over $1000 off a new Samsung TV, original price was about $2300, got around $1000 - $1100 off, and also got a Samsung Subwoofer and sound bar from $200 - $100.  Funny thing is the original sale was only about $700, and there was no deal on the subwoofer.  My girlfriend and I looked at every sales rep beforehand and tried to decide who would be the right person to haggle.  Looks like we picked the right one, lol.  Smiley LOL

DPEast
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The $10 monthly package with text and talk is a great way to keep the phone on at a low price. Out of country for 6 months with 2 brief visits home, kept my number and service throughout. With the rewards from auto pay, refer a friend and loyalty my bill was $5 a month. Public mobile rocks.

Tags (1)
sheva1987
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My best holiday deal is U.S. Talk, Text and 250mb Data bundle for 20$. 

Thank you for providing affordable options for cell phone plans in Canada!

Happy holidays! 

sheva1987

My best holiday deal is U.S. Talk, Text and 250mb Data bundle for 20$. 

Thank you for providing affordable options for cell phone plans in Canada!

Happy holidays! 

Tags (1)
Alan_K
Public Mobile

Thanks for the responses so far - Day 2 is now live Smiley Happy If you want some cool new gear from Public here's your chance! 

Winners from Day 1 will be announced shortly.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Day 2

My festive look is rather simple, each day of December I wear a different festive tie. The rest of the year I only wear a holiday themed tie on the actual holiday, but at this time of year it is every single work day.

Tags (1)
RC31

My favourite looks involves Christmas socks and anything red

Day 2 of 5

Winter time often means a lot of us are bundled up in scarves and long coats - but as the holidays approach it gives us license to break out those festive sweaters and other fun apparel. Reindeer antlers? Check. Santa hat? Check. A great phone plan deal? Check. It’s time to show off your pride of doing wireless differently! To enter for a chance to win 1 of 5 Public Mobile Swag Bags, let us know your favourite festive look! Entrants must be an existing Public Mobile customer; please read Contest Rules for more details.

Gonzo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

A Santa hat with Groucho Marx glasses complete with eyebrows and moustache.

jasonlush00

I often dress as Santa Claus fit my niece's at Christmas time.

Need Help? Let's chat.