cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Thanks Public Mobile! Have a Merry Christmas 

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

My best deal ever was a winter coat, my first one. Well, it’s perfect for the Autumn and the beginning of Winter (-10°). 

I was looking for a winter coat for several days. But I tough that they are very expensive. I was only a international student in Canada! 

One day, I was Pet sitting a lovely cat. And close to their house has a shopping mall. Well, it’s good to know new places, right? I went there just to take a look.

Than, I found a store where everything was very cheap. It was a special sale! Suddenly I found the perfect coat but in red color. The regular price was $99 but one sale for only $25! OH MY GOD. Good deal. However I only found one in red color. I asked to the seller person about a black one. Because dressing it I’ll look as Santa Claus all winter.

She took a look around and found ONE BLACK coat. Just waiting for me! 

Since that fay I’m using the coat everyday. Very good quality for the cheap price!!! 

Joyeuses fêtes

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My best deals were taking advantage of Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals on food to save through out the year. (Until next Black Friday!)

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Cool. Have a nice holiday.

Thank you for all the hard work.  I only experience one time problem at the beginning and haven't encountered anymore since then.  Happy holidays to all Public Moblie team members! 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Contest Day 1: Got Photoshop Pro 2019 for 30 bucks vs 90! plus came with bunch of xtra apps all togther worth 300! Sadly Black Friday comes only once a year lol. Animated the water in a old photo with PhotoMirage that came in the deal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX-gyJDs_G0 🙂

I moved my service from Freedommobile but I was skeptical of no personal service by Public Mobile lessforless and what else.

I am very glad that I did and loving it.

Thanks Public Mobile for coast to coast coverage.

Amin

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My best holiday deal!

I'm not even kidding... I LOVE the deal I got when I changed my cell plan to 8.5GB of data/month on PM.  So far , I've had 2 refferals and earned $50 in bonuses....and I'm so excited to save money , I'll sure have more refferals in 2019!   PM is my best Christmas deal!  Thanks guys!

Best christmas deal I got was back in 2000 - my son was 6 months old - i purchased a battery operated Jeep for $50.00  - it took 6 D batteries so it cost more for the batteries to run it than the actually Jeep!!

Need Help? Let's chat.