cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: $40 Plan Update

does anyone know if you’ll lose rewards or loyalties by making a switch to this plan?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@LoreckAvery wrote:

does anyone know if you’ll lose rewards or loyalties by making a switch to this plan?

No, you will not lose any of those if you switch plans.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@LoreckAvery wrote:

@LoreckAvery hi no you will not,  they are related to your account not the plan you are on 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@LoreckAvery wrote:

No, rewards are attached to your account.  You can change your plan anytime and keep your rewards.

If you activated your plan with promotion attached to you plan, you may lost the promotion after plan change.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I still think PM could do a lot better, this perhaps the beginning, BUT I STILL think PM has work to do to make things even better and grander at least

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I think pm should change the plans now. and stick with the 2gb increase for each higher plan 

$35/3gb

$40/5gb

$45/7gb

$50/9gb

$55/11gb

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gpixel4 wrote:

I think pm should change the plans now. and stick with the 2gb increase for each higher plan 

$35/3gb

$40/5gb

$45/7gb

$50/9gb

$55/11gb

That's good but perhaps also a $30/2gb plan?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Danchvn wrote:

@gpixel4 wrote:

$35/3gb

$40/5gb

$45/7gb

$50/9gb

$55/11gb

That's good but perhaps also a $30/2gb plan?

The did exist at one point, but then, Public Mobile proceeded to increase the price back to previous levels ($35). Currently, I believe that the $35 plan is (still) the least appreciated of all Public Mobile price plans. That would be because of the relatively high price for the amount of data included, while also not being the least expesive plan that includes unlimited calling.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I think PM needs to really stop with these matching other carriers ping pong and really offer plans that ppl either need or perhaps want

Also

PM in my opinion, they really need to reconsider their position on the 4G LTE

If they offer 3G Speeds on the 4G LTE

why can't they ALSO bring BACK actual TRUE 4G LTE Speed plans as well?

Plus, if the price for Add-On Data is $15, surely they can consider TRUE 4G LTE speeds as well.

They really need to quit with this ping pong with Lucky, Chatr and really show that PM is not the average Prepaid and that we can offer something that would make Plain Prepaid Boring and obsolete and Postpaid more like a distant memory in the rearview mirror and that Prepaid PM can mimic lot's of what Postpaid can do, BUT under the Prepaid Banner and perhaps give ALL their competition a REAL Run for their Money

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I upgrade to this new plan with 500 extra megabytes, do I lose my previous plan add-ons? I had received a 500 MB holiday bonus when I signed up with public mobile initially. Thank you!

Need Help? Let's chat.