cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: $40 Plan Update

Nice to change to the plan.  Maybe this might lead to other plan updates soon....hoping...

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just checked my account...

1862C86B-0EBE-414A-B41B-31DC79B862B8.jpeg

I didn’t have to update my plan.  It changed on it’s own.

But, oddly, my daughter’s did not!

49967BF0-FA08-4EB2-98F3-1D4621A72854.jpeg

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lonetreejim wrote:

Your plan didn't change on it's own. For a considerable amount of time, the $40 plan did have 5GB. All Public Mobile has done is restore the $40 plan to what it was before.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Lonetreejim wrote:

@Lonetreejim 

How to get this offer: 

1. Log in on Self Serve
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-ons”
  3. Select “Change Plan”
  4. Select the ready-made plan “$40 for 4.5GB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus”. You will have the option of changing your plan immediately or upon the next renewal date.
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is great news! I'm sure many PM customers will be thrilled to hear about this announcement.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the plan update.  Looking forward to see what other updates may be in store for other plans.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

$2/5gb I like it!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wonderful! Have spread this good news!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mimmo 

I dont know of anyone who changed their plan during the discount time period but i have been told by moderators in the past that you would definetly lose the discount. Bonus data add ons are YMMV based on the promotion conditions and luck. Some brave members have tested the theory for keeping the bonus data and have lucked out and some not so much.

@LurganIeUk 

Pre-pandemic promotions were regularily mailed to those who had signed up for deal alerts. I have not recieved one since that time. Perhaps @Catherine_T can look into either removing it or have it start sending alerts out again for its new promotions.

@Korth 

As per @popping suggestion I see no reason why pm couldnt send out a text message to all $40 plan users informing them of the update similar to how they offered $25 plan users an extra 1gb of plan data for $10 ($35/3gb) in the spring.

@ShawnC13 

Since this is an update to the $40 plan does that mean the old $40/5gb plan is no longer a grandfathered plan? Its now back to a normal $40/5gb on offer with no changes needed?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 

Since this is an update to the $40 plan does that mean the old $40/5gb plan is no longer a grandfathered plan? Its now back to a normal $40/5gb on offer with no changes needed?

I don't consider this to be an update, as most people have noticed, people who have the 4GB+500MB version don't automatically get updated. I'm almost certain that this represents a recycling of the old computerized plan code.

Need Help? Let's chat.