cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luddite
Oracle

Re: $40 Plan Update

@TmainPMcommunit wrote:

I've been on the $40 plan with 5GB with autopay for years. This is a bit strange!

If it's years, suspect it's the 12 (+autopay bonus) GB 90 day plan that's still full LTE.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@TmainPMcommunit wrote:

I've been on the $40 plan with 5GB with autopay for years. This is a bit strange!

I'm not sure if the 5GB version of this plan has been available for years, but it was available for a considerable amount of time. I can recall versions of "3g" $40 plans including either 2.5, 4.5, or 5GB of data per 30 days. This change in the current $40 plan restores it to what it was very shortly before.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

The $40 5Gb plan existed when I started here just over 2 years ago or maybe that was right when it started. I started on the $30 1/2 Gb plan that didnt offer another 1/2 Gb bonus for Autopay. Very soon after I started they changed my plan to $25 and then shortly after that extended the 1/2 Gb Autopay bonus availability to it. The whole time the $40 4.5 Gb plus 1/2 Gb bonus for autopay was available. 

To answer @TmainPMcommunit , you likely have been on it for a couple of years at least. They cut it back to 4 Gb plus 1/2 Gb bonus a couple months ago and then put it back to where it was soon after.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.