cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: $10 ready-made plan staying for a limited time only

I guess you could just purchase those minutes/data add-ons during heavier use time.

It would be really nice to have texting add-on options available....

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lon_h  yea maybe a 2 dollar unlimited texting add on 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@lon_h wrote:

I guess you could just purchase those minutes/data add-ons during heavier use time.

It would be really nice to have texting add-on options available....

Yes, those minutes add-ons are great value!

As for texting, in a way they do have it... for $5 upgrade to the $15 plan which gives you unlimited texting... a very good deal...AND you get an additional 50 Canada-wide mins AND 250MB of data if you also sign up for AutoPay... now that is a really good deal.

Of course, this would be better as long as the $10 plan sticks around, for those who only need occassional extras.

But I agree a small texting add-on for say $2-3 for 500 texts, or something along those lines, would be nice

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don’t think they will ever add text add-on option. 10$ plan is to attract clients. Public Mobile hope they will eventually switch to a more expensive plan.

Mayor / Maire

@Master2000 wrote:

I don’t think they will ever add text add-on option. 10$ plan is to attract clients. Public Mobile hope they will eventually switch to a more expensive plan.

lol I went the other way. I was attracted by their rates and going by my previous years usage I came on with a $35 BYO. But after that I realized that my usage was so minimal so I dropped down to the $10 plan. I really like the add-ons because they stay on until used up. While there are workarounds, I also think they should have a text add-on.

I say everything 5 bucks. Base plan - nothing on it but connected with an account - 5 bucks. That great 500 minute add-on - 5 bucks. 500 texts - 5 bucks. 500 megs - 5 bucks. All add-ons to the base plan.

Never gonna happen but we can dream.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@z10user4 wrote:

@Master2000 wrote:

lol I went the other way. I was attracted by their rates and going by my previous years usage I came on with a $35 BYO. But after that I realized that my usage was so minimal so I dropped down to the $10 plan. I really like the add-ons because they stay on until used up. While there are workarounds, I also think they should have a text add-on.

I say everything 5 bucks. Base plan - nothing on it but connected with an account - 5 bucks. That great 500 minute add-on - 5 bucks. 500 texts - 5 bucks. 500 megs - 5 bucks. All add-ons to the base plan.

Never gonna happen but we can dream.

Throw in an extra pizza, $5  ;-)

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Glad to hear!!!

This is an AMAZING plan for those who don't need data. I bought it for my son to use for emergency calls/txts. I'd rather him not be surfing the web all day on his mobile so this is the perfect plan. No regrets jumping in... lol... Smiley Very Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: $10 ready-made plan expiring July 16

$10plan is wonderful s it helps home staying mom(works casual) using wifi at home but still have phone number for emergency.hope it stayed longer.feels better when refer a frerind and autopay reduce the this price to $8/30days ! wish the 250mb data accumulate if not used in 30days with $15 plan!!

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

@jaisonActive wrote:

$10plan is wonderful s it helps home staying mom(works casual) using wifi at home but still have phone number for emergency.hope it stayed longer.feels better when refer a frerind and autopay reduce the this price to $8/30days ! wish the 250mb data accumulate if not used in 30days with $15 plan!!

Get the 200mb add-on. Or a little more value the 1gb. I agree. The $10 plan is great for low use folks. The add-ons add the flexibility to have more on standby.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does the $10 plan include local unlimited text? Both incoming and outgoing? It says international outgoing so no sure.