Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: $10 ready-made plan expiring July 16

@z10user4 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@popping wrote:

Please read the OP carefully. 

Although the title says the $10 50/50 plan will be expired on July 16, but you have only until tomorrow July 15th 2019, 11:59 PM ET, 9.59PM MT, 8:59 PT to activate your plan or schedule plan change.  

In other words, if you are new and just got a new PM SIM or if you are already with PM but in either case you do not have this $10 plan, you have until midnight tonight to activate this plan or switch to it. 

For new customers, you simply select the plan as part of the registration process. For existing customers, you have to log into Self-Serve and choose to change the plan. You can either have the plan take effect immediately (where you lose the balance on your previous plan) or you choose to switch to this plan the next time your phone renews; all part of the plan change process in self-serve. Just log in and click the (Change Plan) button on the (Overview tab (main default page) then select this $10 plan, then choose when to activate it. 

Did you wait until 1am ET to post this? Smiley Happy

Monday Jul 15 11:59pm ET

??? I replied just a little over 3 hours after that post. And there are still just over 21 1/2 hours left to take advantage of this offer.

Oracle

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@popping wrote:

Although the title says the $10 50/50 plan will be expired on July 16, but you have only until tomorrow July 15th 2019, 11:59 PM ET, 9.59PM MT, 8:59 PT to activate your plan or schedule plan change.  

In other words, if you are new and just got a new PM SIM or if you are already with PM but in either case you do not have this $10 plan, you have until midnight tonight to activate this plan or switch to it. 

For new customers, you simply select the plan as part of the registration process. For existing customers, you have to log into Self-Serve and choose to change the plan. You can either have the plan take effect immediately (where you lose the balance on your previous plan) or you choose to switch to this plan the next time your phone renews; all part of the plan change process in self-serve. Just log in and click the (Change Plan) button on the (Overview tab (main default page) then select this $10 plan, then choose when to activate it. 

??? I replied just a little over 3 hours after that post. And there are still just over 21 1/2 hours left to take advantage of this offer.

@pm-smayer97  @z10user4 

As I reported here, there is currently a glitch whereby messages posted between 12am to 3am ET are datestamped with the previous day's date, but the timestamp is still correct.  However, messages still appear in the exact order they are posted, whether you are looking at the topic itself, the Latest Posts section, or Latest Topics section.  This issue has been ongoing since at least late April, and David J. had replied that there was no ETA then on a solution from Lithium.   For now, when referring to an expiration, it's probably better to use an absolute reference (e.g. specific date) rather than a relative reference (e.g. tonight/tomorrow), at least when posting between the hours of 12am-3am ET.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have an existing SIM with this plan so I know I am safe. My question is after 16th July , if I choose to port in another number from outside PM) will I be asked to reselect a plan, or will it continue with my $10 plan?

@sohailsayani wrote:

I have an existing SIM with this plan so I know I am safe. My question is after 16th July , if I choose to port in another number from outside PM) will I be asked to reselect a plan, or will it continue with my $10 plan?

You can change your phone number without affecting your plan.

Btw new customers will no longer be able to select the $10 plan after end of day July 15 (11:59pm ET).

Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97@SD08 

I agree with SD08 about general day terms like tonight/tomorrow. I was just goofin' on your use of tonight when my timestamp on your post looked like 10 pm. I try to be conscious of the 4.5 hours across this country. And then knowing that this place runs on ET.

Just goofin' around that's all.

@SD08 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@popping wrote:

@pm-smayer97  @z10user4 

As I reported here, there is currently a glitch whereby messages posted between 12am to 3am ET are datestamped with the previous day's date, but the timestamp is still correct.  However, messages still appear in the exact order they are posted, whether you are looking at the topic itself, the Latest Posts section, or Latest Topics section.  This issue has been ongoing since at least late April, and David J. had replied that there was no ETA then on a solution from Lithium.   For now, when referring to an expiration, it's probably better to use an absolute reference (e.g. specific date) rather than a relative reference (e.g. tonight/tomorrow), at least when posting between the hours of 12am-3am ET.

Ah ok... I noticed that a couple of times but was not sure what to make of it. Thx.

@z10user4 wrote:

@pm-smayer97@SD08 

I agree with SD08 about general day terms like tonight/tomorrow. I was just goofin' on your use of tonight when my timestamp on your post looked like 10 pm. I try to be conscious of the 4.5 hours across this country. And then knowing that this place runs on ET.

Just goofin' around that's all.

Oh ok. I was not quite sure if that's what it was, so I decided to reply just in case.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That's great..

Thanks

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My service is currently paused/suspended as I haven't been using my phone, but once I reactivate my current $10 plan, will I still be able to use it as a grandfathered plan?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That is the bad news, since a lot of elder people using the phone not quite often, and a lot of people going out for vacation and would like to switch to the lowest plan.