cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help - Stolen Phone

tom2016
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi PM,

I need a new sim card with my number. Some bad guys robbed me last week.

Please help!

23 REPLIES 23

@mojy For help in locating a lost device, check out the corresponding link below for the type of phone that you have:

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mojy

You have posted to a very old thread. In the future, start your own thread under the appropriate category and it will get the exposure and answer to your questions you're looking for.

Sorry you lost your phone.  I'm not sure why you don't have a self-serve account as you would have HAD to set one up when you activated your account.  Did someone else setup your account for you?

If your phone is lost/stolen, without access to self-serve, I would then advise you to get in contact with the moderator team by clicking this link: @CS_Agent and sending them a private message.  Provide them with as much info as you have about your account, like your name, phone number, account number and/or SIM card number (if you have either), email address on the account, along with an explanation of what happened and they can look into deactivating your account for you and hopefully getting you access to your self-serve.

Typically, if you did have access to self-serve, you could deactivate your SIM yourself.

Best of luck.

mojy

Hi, I have lost my phone and don’t have serve serve account! What do I do. I need the phone number 😞 

mojy

Hi I have stolen my phone and don’t have self serve what do I do?

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @tom2016,

I'm sorry to hear you still haven't received your new SIM 😕

Could you please send me a private message with your name, email, phone number and complete address? I'll have another one sent to you for free 🙂

Hopefully this one will find its way to you within a more reasonable time frame! 

Thanks, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

tom2016

HI PM, Hi Mary,

Today is Friday. I am not recieving the SIM card. I have no phone for 20 days more now. Please help on this. without phone for this long is really not good for my work and life too.

Thanks,

Tom

tom2016

ok, will do

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Sometimes SIM orders take longer than expected, which is why I suggest waiting a few more days. If you have not received it by Thursday., please confirm and we'll proceed accordingly. @tom2016

Thanks!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

tom2016

thanks for your update! this is helpful, but ti has been 10 business days already.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @tom2016,

Thank you for the update!

According to your order number, I can confirm that your new SIM card was shipped and should arrive this week (delivery takes 3 to 5 business days but can differ depending on your location) Please give it a few more days and let us know once you've received it 🙂

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

tom2016

HI PM,

I have ordered a SIM card at March 21th and my order number is 1****. The date you help me the solution for my stolen phone. It has been 2 tweeks I have not recieved the SIM. Please advice!?

Thanks,

Tom

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Glad we could help  🙂 @tom2016

Mary

tom2016

thanks! ok now.

tom2016

super thanks! got it.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @tom2016,

Did you manage to suspend your account ? Please let me know if I could be of assistance.

Thank you,

Mary

tom2016

i clicked "Plans" tab then saw Plans, and under Plans there is Add-ons. But still can not find where is the lost/stolen tab??

@tom2016 It's under Plans and Add-on.

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It is under Plan and Add-ons

tom2016

not able to find the button???

tom2016

thanks guys! just ordered one. have not found the button of lost/stolen

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle
Suspend your service from self serve account. There should be a tab for Lost/Stolen phone. When you get the new SIM, enable your service and change the sim card number.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@tom2016  That sux.  First you should get on ordering a new sim, then you can activate the new sim on you account.

Not sure if a mod or someone needs to cancel your old sim though.

@Shazia_K  can you help clarify?

Need Help? Let's chat.