cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can't access my online account

gurpreet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it says account disabled and find help on community.

26 REPLIES 26

Serge07

Done! Thanks again!

Serge07

Thanks so much! Your response was very helpful.

Serge

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Serge07 

Sounds like all kinds of trouble. I suggest running around to all your online financial access points and make sure nothing's gone and then change those passwords.

And as above contacting the moderators.

Serge07

Hi,

Thanks for your response, but I need to contact someone from PM online, because I am unable to use my phone, it was hacked. And also, I am unable to sign in into my PM online account, as I am not receiving the pw reset emails.

Do you have any idea whom I can contact from PM through this chat?

Thanks again.

Contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Serge07 

What happens when you dial 611?

It sounds like you'll need to contact the moderators though anyway.

Serge07

Hi,

I am having the same issue, I am unable to access my online account. I am not receiving any password reset emails. Can you please help?

Thanks

Serge

Try the link again.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

The link sent to your email should be valid.

If you still have problems then contact a moderator.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chanelle

I'm locked out of my account and when I try to reset my password the link I get in my email is expired. 

@KarinaP In case you can't find how to create/view a private message look at this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

bsperanz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@KarinaP it would be best if you message them directly @Moderator_Team. Also, for future reference, don't reply to a thread a year and a half old. Rather you should create a new one

KarinaP

Mary,

I can't have access to my online account since the password has been forgotten and I try to change it by sending an email but the link is always either expired or doesn't work. I need your help in changing my password so I can have access to my account.

Karina

pty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same problem too. I can't log in to my online account either.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @chankwokjyh

I'm sorry about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? I'll be glad to give you back access. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

chankwokjyh

HI  my account can not log in ! !  these some thing wrong or pass word not work,made text on my phon pls.thankyou .6**-***-****

chankwokjyh

Nico

Sign in has been fixed! Thanks Mary for the fix and being so prompt!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Nico

Sorry to hear that you're still unable to log into your self-self account.

According to this ticket number, it has already been resolved. Can you please send me your phone number by private message ? I'll reset your credentials and provide them to you.

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Nico

I cannot access my account either. I e-mailed almost two months ago and received a nice reply from Noella that she had submitted a ticket for me and reset my password. 🙂 I am still waiting to hear back about the ticket, still cannot access my account. My ticket number is IN0000012374488.

If any light can be shed on the situation for me here I would be grateful!

gurpreet

ok

anardelli

I am now able to access my account. Thank you!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@anardelli

I'm sorry about that, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number?

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

anardelli

I am having the exact same issue. I am now locked out as I attempted to login serveral times. I have also requested a password reset link but it never arrived.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @gurpreet

I'm sorry about this, 

I will need to verify why aren't you able to access your account online. 

Will you be able to send me your Public Mobile phone number via private message? 

Thanks,

Shazia

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Let PM staff member take a look into this...please be patient. 

@Shazia_K @Kalla_A @Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.