cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used US roaming, no service now ? Required payment on autopsy account

Robert2254
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good afternoon

my phone attached to my email with this community profile I having issues, we used the us roaming and data add ons, now the phone is not working, and my account is suspended.  This happened before, and I think it is likely the same glitch ? I just repaid the account to see if that works hoping a MOD can assist ? @Shazia_K ?

8 REPLIES 8

@Vanterax Not standard practice, "just" a bug that affects some users. Robot Sad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Vanterax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm in Houston right now with the US roaming addon.  I am returning tomorrow.  Is this standard PM practice to cut people off when they return?  Will I be facing the same issue?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Please keep us posted, @Robert2254.  Hopefully one of the suggestions mentioned here works for you.  If not, hopefully you get moderator assistance quickly.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you manually select AT&T or whatever in your network setting? If you did then your phone still looking for AT&T so try manually selecting public mobile network on your phone.

Robert2254

Will try that, lucky the mods are on it ! And are always helpful 

thanks 

Are you now back in Canada?

I recall a similar thread, maybe yours.  Check you're connected to Public Mobile, turn off your cell, remove the SIM for 5 minutes, insert SIM, and power up.

Hope this helps.

Robert2254

Sent a direct message , thanks 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Shazia_K

And send a private m,essage with your account details to speed up the process.

Need Help? Let's chat.