cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent

melissasansalon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been away for buisness for 2 months now I'm back this morning but my self serve account have been suspended I just need help from somebody from public mobile please .

2 REPLIES 2

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

As long as your account has been suspended less than 90 days it can be reactivated. There are two procedures:

A. To renew the plan you already have, login to your account and make a payment equal to the cost of your plan. Logout and reboot your phone. The account should reactivate. If it doesn't send any moderator a private message with your phone number and an explanation.

B. To reactivate with a different plan, login to your account and click Change Plan. Pick and pay for the plan you wish. Logout and send any moderator a private message with your phone number and an explanation of the plan you wish. This is currently the ONLY to reactivate with a different plan. 

Moderator coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST).

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@melissasansalon  You need to send a message over to one of the moderators, including your account info and details and they can help you out.

@Shazia_K

I've tagged one here for you as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.