Unable to log in to "My Account" ( Self Serve ) - Part 2

jairolevi
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

FYI guys, this keeps happening.

Account1.GIF

When I try to reset the password I get:

Account2.GIF

This happened last Friday too ( 2 days ago 😞

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Unable-to-log-in-to-quot-My-Account-quot-Se...

Honestly guys, this is getting ridiculous at this point. I hope my referrals dont get this problem, that would be really embarrasing for me.

Thank you,

JL.

8 REPLIES 8

Gregrice
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Okay... Trying to update my credit card info. Tried to sign in to my account and it's telling me my password doesn't work. Tried to reset, Gmail account is not receiving the email... What's next please?

jairolevi

Hello @Jeremy_M

This has happened on 2 different computers, Home and Work.

It has been resolved by @Shazia_K, I will try that next time it happens.

It is just a pain that the account keeps locking.  It wouldnt be that bad if the Self-Reset worked though.

Thank you,

JL.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jairolevi,

Sorry for the issue you're experiencing logging in your account. Did you try clearing your cache/history and/or try using a different browser?

Let me know the outcome please,

Jeremy

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I am not saying that this is happening only to you.  

I was just trying to be positive and reassure you that odds are still in favour of a postivie experience for your referred new activations.   Other than that, lets hope and continue to follow up with the staff until the matter is resolved to your satisfaction.  🙂

jairolevi

Well, its not only happening to me...

Check the number of threads created by other people with the same problem since friday.

JL.

imm1304

I wasn't aware of the frequency of this problem for you.  

In my case, it was one time thing back in November, that was before the wonderful new moderators were introduced.  My email was answered with a temporary password within the hour last time.

So, yes, I do agree that you shouldn't have to reset it so often.  Lets hope there is a permanent fix soon.  Also, these troubles seem to be the exception, so your referrals are most likely to have a good positive experience.  

jairolevi

Hi @imm1304

I am not too much concerned about having to reset my password.

But resetting my password every 2 days seems a little bit excessive to me!

I hope they have a permanent fix soon.

JL.

imm1304

Hi @jairolevi!

Having the back office reset the password and email you a temporary password would be the ideal way forward in my experience.  Send out that webmail asap.  Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.