cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Pack Ended and now I can't receive texts, please help asap

Verna_M
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Team,

My trip is over and am now back in Canada as of last Sunday, the travel pack expired yesterday and no while I can send text message I am not able to recieving any responses.  

I have confirmed with those I sent them to that they did not recieve them.  I have tagged @Shazia_K and PM'd her my details.

Please help asap

3 REPLIES 3

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, agree with @Luddite I needed to turn my phone off and back on again when the activation was not working. After that it worked.

Unfortunately, you may not have a resolution until tomorrow as moderator coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST).

Though this is a known bug, if you haven't already done so, you could try the following:

- login to your account and confirm your plan is active

- toggle airplane mode off/on

- reset all network settings; you will need to add back wifi passwords after that.

- remove sim for 5 minutes, then install and reboot

- try sim in another phone and a good sim in your phone

If you lose service altogether try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi, or on cellular data.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

@Verna_M You did well by contacting a mod, they usaly can fix this glitch quickly. You can even make it faster by sending them a private mail.

I will leave this just as a reference.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Need Help? Let's chat.