cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate account

MikeJohnson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I haven't used my phone in awhile and it said top up to reactivate I put on 29.00 and it still won't let me do anything....PLEASE HELP

49 REPLIES 49

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@DavidBurtG unfortunately that's not possible. After 90 days old no payment the account is permanently closed. You would have to order a new sim card and open up a new account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

DavidBurtG
I need help going back to my old account. HELP ASAP!

DavidBurtG
I had an old account and I switched providers because my phone broke and it was more convenient but I want to go back onto my old account and plan and I'm not sure how, need help ASAP

srlawren

@Benoit were you able to connect with a moderator for assistance?  Please give us a brief update when you get a moment.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Benoit,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

If you purchased the plan within the last few days, we can look into making the changes if the difference is topped up. Can you please send me your phone number via private message? 🙂

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Benoit, you should private message Mary with your question as it will be a mod that needs to look into this as if you are adding things to your plan it is considering that you want a new plan and being prepaid it wants to start right away.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Benoit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Actually i do have one question - I think I accidentally selected a voice-only plan.   When I looked to change it to add text and data it appeared to want the full amount for a plan of that period rather than the difference between the two plans.    Can you advise? 

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No problem @Benoit! Let me know if you need anything else 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Benoit

Thanks, you are entirely correct - when I changed the plan I thought I had selected texting but must have missed it somehow.     Cheers

Saray_O

Hey there @Benoit

When I first went into your account I saw you topped up $76 and the plan in your account was the $76/90 days with Province-wide talk only, so I just reactivated it for you. Wasn't that the plan you were trying to activate it? 

Let me know! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Benoit

Thanks Saray, but there is still a problem with texting.  Phone calls work great now (thanks!) but the phone can't make or receive texts yet although that's in our plan. 

Saray_O

Hey there @Benoit!

You issue has been resolved! I sent you a private message 🙂 

Benoit

I'm having a simlar problem - account deactivated due to expired card, I reactivated on Friday but all the rest of the day Friday and now all day Saturday no service.   

Account says we're active, but cannot make or receive calls or textx.

Please help

Benoit

I'm having the same problem.   Sent you a private message with my phone number, hopefully you are active today - thanks in advance!

Saray_O

Hey there @mautacus!

I'm sorry you're having issues to reactivate your account 😞 Could you send me your Public Mobile phone number via private message so I can take a look at this for you? 

Thank you! 🙂

mautacus

I also need help reactivating my account. Paid the amount due in full but the notice to reactivate is still there! 

Cheers

srlawren

Hi @MikeJohnson, sorry to hear of your issue!  I see that you [also?] sent me a private message a short while ago.  Although I'd love to be able to help, I am just another customer like yourself and do not have access to the public mobile systems to be able to do anything for you, other than lend a sympathetic ear!  I'm glad that you have send @Mary_M a private message, as she is a PM employee and will be able to provide the assistance you need, hopefully sooner rather than later.  Please do give us a brief update here once the issue has been resolved.  Wishing you all the best.

MikeJohnson

Private Message sent

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @MikeJohnson

Sorry to hear about this ! It looks as though you came across a small hiccup - can you send me your phone number by private message ? I'll look into this right away 🙂

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.