cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-activate and change plan at the same time

rybshik
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
My account was inactive for a while and when I login to my account online, I see:
Your account has been suspended.
Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
If you want to change your plan, make sure your payment covers the new plan.

Button  <Change Plan> is not clickable.

If I click button  <Reactivate Current Plan>, I get to a "One Time Payment " page with a message:
You must make a payment by Feb 6, 2017 to keep your phone number and any remaining add-ons.

So, have my account and number irreversibly  expired?
If not, can I re-activate it with a NEW, different  plan?

I want a new $25 talk and text promotional plan.

It shows $15 balance. What is the amount of the payment I should make?
14 REPLIES 14

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@amna123 I have edited your post to mask personal info, as per the community guidelines.

To get assistance for this issue, you must send this info to one of the community moderators via private message.  There are links at the bottom of this reply with instructions for finding a community moderator, and how to private message with one once you do.

EDIT: it seems like @Shazia_K has already addressed this for you on one of your other postings.

For future reference, please don't post your problem in 3 different places (maybe there's more, I've found 3 so far) as it makes it confusing for tracking the status of your issue. Plus when you post personal info, we have to edit it in multiple places.  Thank you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@amna123
Then you need a mod help they can reactivate since you need to change your plan as well
Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link then webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your reason with account and email address
Thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

amna123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to chnage my plan and account expired

amna123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A/c#10000000XXXXXX

Mobile#778XXXXXXX

new plan 

Unlimited province + international text for 30 days 

Kindly change it at your earliest

Since you already send a msg to mod hopefully they will reply you back soon it's seems like a system error swaping SIM stuck in process
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

rybshik

3 weeks ago my account was reactivated  and I ordered a new SIM card then.

Today I changed my SIM card online on the PM website.

My phone shows PM network, but I am not able to make or receive calls and text messages.

When I try to make a local call, I get a message:
"Sorry we cannot complete your call, you do not have an active long-distance addon and this call is not covered by your plan".

My plan's next renewal date: Jun 28, 2017.

Account Status: Active
My Plan: Pick & Pay
$81 per 90 Days
Pick & Pay
    This plan includes: -
    - Talk and Text Promo
    - Unlimited International Text
    - Unlimited Provincial Talk

I have sent PM to Marie.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
You have to make your account active to make changes to your account u can't change your plan until your account in active unless u active your account then or before u contact mod and explain what plan u want so they can help u out we have a great teams of mod who always there to help

Once you send a pm to public mobile mod dept then u are in good hands they will look after for u

Once you send a pm to public mobile mod dept then u are in good hands they will look after for u

rybshik

Marie,

I have just sent a PM.

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @rybshik

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'll be glad to assist you in the process of renewing your plan 🙂

Your account will stay in the suspended state for 90 days before anything gets deactivated. Since these 90 days have not passed yet, rest assured that your account and number have not been lost!

As @srlawren said (you beat me to it!) to reactivate your services with a different plan, please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone # and I'll gladly make the changes for you 🙂

Thanks,

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rybshik unfortunately no, you cannot do that currently.  You will need to contact one of the community moderators via privage message to arrange reactivating on a different plan.  If you're not sure how to do that, please see the links at the bottom of this reply.

Also, if you would like to see PM offer the ability to do this by yourself wihout needing to contact a moderator, please consider reviewing and clicking bravo to vote up my idea you can find here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Ability-to-reactivate-a-suspended-account-o...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

If change plan doesn't click then I would suggest contact mod by private msg right away I know what u mean if u renew the service then u will stuck with old plan to change plan contact mod

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Did u try by clicking on change plan and select a plan and see what does it say
Need Help? Let's chat.