cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Refer-a-Friend Reward

apearse
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was reviewing my refer-a-friend as my auto renewal time is up for another 90 days. I noticed a number of people I have refered and currently have active accounts with PM do not appear under my account. Is this something that one of the mods can look into? I am missing at least two accounts at minimum, and I'm validating another two who I helped set up.

Thanks,

Adam

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I have always reccomend to keep track of all the numbers you refer.  ( I just send myself a private message (or as @Chaos_Scorpio say a mi-message) with the referals and when i get a new one i just resend myself the message with updated info.

I also created a post in the public lab asking that PM adds phone numbers to the refer a friend smses.  that might help with future tracking.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @apearse,

Sorry to hear that you're missing some referral rewards 😞

Can you please send me your phone number, along with the numbers you referred via private message? I would be more than happy to help 🙂

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@apearse  This is something the mods will have to look at for you.  You should send them a private message with your account details and phone number and they can take a look.

Need Help? Let's chat.