cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported Corporate number - Port failed - cannot log into the email address i created - NEED HELP !!

Man007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have ported a corporate number, the final step stated on the top in Red the Port Failed, please contact us.

I cannot log in to the email address I used to register, when I try resetting my password, it says the email address does not exist.

can someone please help.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Man007

Solution to this problem.

1st problem - Ported Corporate number - port failed

Called TELUS and ensured that they had recieved a port request, and was advised that indeed they had received a port out request.

First, I was told that they will look into it, then I got a call from them and was advised that it is known issue and the porting team is looking into it.  Someone will call me in 24 hours.  Less that 24 hrs, and the number had been ported, I found out because the phone would indicate that it was no longer registered ont the TELUS network. 

TELUS porting team is aware of this issue and is able to make the port happen.

2nd problem - cannot log into the email address I created

Got this email from PublicMobile and followed the instructions to solve the problem:

The reason why you cannot log-in to Self-serve is that you did not create a Self-serve account. Please click on the following link to create your Self-serve account: https://link

Thanks all for your help

@Man007

Have any mod send u a private msg try if not scroll up and u will see other fellow tag shazia click on her name new webpage will open scroll down you will see a icon send a private msg and send her your email sim card serial also 

1) old account name exatly as on bill

2) old account number

3) old phone number

With detail explanation they will get back to u 

Only if you haven't receive any response yet 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Man007

I dont think it's the email address that's the problem, the email I am providing is different than what Telus has, I am pretty sure of that, but not hundred precent.  I guess only the Mods can tell.

Thanks again for your help!

@Man007 wrote:

what is a Tag ? 

When you write an "@" in a post, followed by the username of the person and click on their name in the pop-up field, that person receives a notification and know you want to notice them (example @Man007)! But a private message works just as well, depends on your goal 🙂

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If your corp plan was with telus then that would be the issue. Apparently if you switch from telus/koodo/PM to one another with same email it screws up in their system.

Man007

what is a Tag ? 

Man007

Thank you !

Just click on the link I provided and read instruction there 🙂 I'll also tag one for you here just in case! @Shazia_K

Man007

I see the link in your post... Thanks ! 🙂

Man007

how do I find/contact the moderators ? I am new, need help.

thanks

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Man007!

You'll need the assistance of a moderator to check this for you. This is how your problem will be solve as fast as possible. It looks like you have a porting issue, which sometimes happens.

I suggest you send them a private message. Be sure to include the phone number you are porting and/or SIM card number as well as a detailed description of your problem. Click here to know how contact them. They are available Mon-Thursday from 9am to 9pm and Friday-Sunday from 9am to 5:30pm (eastern time). They usually respond pretty fast to help requests!

I hope your problem will be solved quickly 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.