cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option for add on text or us roaming bundle

jimm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was trying to add us roaming onto my plan and the only options i had was talk and data.....the option for text and the option for us roaming bundle were not available.... i dont understand why?? I am on the 120 dollar 12 gig 3 month promo plan.
I have had numerous problems with my account in the past, could someone see why the text and us roaming bundle options are non existant when i try to go and buy them.....they use to be there the first time i purchased them, but thats when all my issues started with public mobile. going to states tomorow and pissed that i cant get bundle.

3 REPLIES 3

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There seem to be so many problems with US Add On features...really wish PM would get these straightened out.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That is weird!  Could you post a screenshot of what you see?  It would help the us and the mods to figure out the issue!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I believe there might be a call in option for US addons.  

• Automated phone system: You can also purchase your U.S. roaming Add-On using the automated phone system by dialling 1-855-4PUBLIC, and following the prompts.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/U-S-Roaming-has-arrived/m-p/94947#U94947...

Best option is to private message a mod with your phon enumber and the options you want. they might be able to do it manually for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.