cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No date for 2 weeks

ccgaga
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please check my account, i have no date for 2 weeks. Anyone can help? Sould i have to cancel to sevice before my next payment on Mar 20 2017?

Cora

10 REPLIES 10

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Wow, this group is not only helpful, but comes with a sense of humor.  

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @ccgaga,

Please let us know if you still require assistance after the suggestions mentioned above, I would be more than happy to help 🙂

Best regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ccgaga hi Cora.  Humerous responses aside (people have been having great fun with your Data->Date typo!), there are a few possibilities.

The first thing I'd reocmmend you doing is to sign into your self-serve account.  On the Overview page (where you land after signing in), in the "My Add-Ons" section, do you see a data bucket showing?  If so, it will say something like:

Booster NameAmount Used
12GB Data
5999.588  /  12288 MB

Your numbers may of course be different.  If your plan is a 6GB 90 day plan, you would see "6GB Data" on the left, and so on.  But if you can't see this at all, you've used up all of the data on your current cycle.  At this point, you could either purchase a data add-on to help you get through to your renewal, or try to live without data until then.

On the other hand if you see something like the above, then the issue is something else.  Things you could try:

- Confirm you have mobile data turned on.  I know on an Android phone at least, it's very easy to accientally turn it off by tapping in the quick settings/notification tray.  I've done this a few times.

- If you haven't rebooted in several days or more, power the phone off, remove your SIM card, wait about 60 seconds or more, then re-insert the SIM card and power it back on.

There are others but let's start with those.  Have you used all your data?  If not, is mobile data turned on?  If so, reboot.  Did any of those explain or solve the problem?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you use up all your data? If you did they cut you off when you use it all up until you add more data add-on.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ccgaga Don't worry about it, I can be your date!

SD08

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

Don't worry if you haven't had a date for two weeks, there are alot of good dating apps you can try, go to google and have a look!  Good luck with your love life (though i'm not sure this is the best forum to post in)

😉

LOL

PM might have "date" add-ons but I heard those can be expensive!  Cat LOL

Don't worry if you haven't had a date for two weeks, there are alot of good dating apps you can try, go to google and have a look!  Good luck with your love life (though i'm not sure this is the best forum to post in)

😉

SD08

@ccgaga

Do you mean that you have had no data for 2 weeks now?
If so, maybe you used up your entire data allotment already?  When that happens, your plan's data allotment indicator disappears. In your self-serve account, it will show no data under Add-ons.

What plan do you have?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Hi, 

What do you mean no date? As long as you have AutoPay enabled with valid payment, it should renew it self. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Do you mean no data?  Anyway, to resolve your account issues, contact a moderator.  If you are uncertain about how to do so, folllow this link.  Good luck.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Need Help? Let's chat.