cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan not activated

Rebel-Star
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I haven't used my phone for few days after ending of my previous plan so my line got deactivated.

today I changed to a new plan to reactivate but I couldn't make a phone call or send/receive text messages. All the time I make a call it says "I don't have enough addon", but I have unlimited province wide in my plan.

PLEASE HELP

14 REPLIES 14

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

You're most welcome 🙂

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rebel-Star

@Mary_M wrote:

Good morning @Rebel-Star

thank you for raising concern with us regarding your plan change!

This sounds like the plan change didn't stick, which caused somewhat of a "failed renewal". Despite this, I was able to easily fix it for you and this should not happen again. Simply power cycle your device and enjoy 🙂

I hope this helps,

Mary

Thanks @Mary_M for sorting out the issue. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

That is very strange, I can see both posts :!

I'll move this post to make is more clear!

Thank you 🙂 TheOldVR

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @Mary_M.

Something is funky here... I've looked this thread with my iPad and my desktop.

The original post I see is below:

--------------------------

ZTE V889S does not get network access

I have a Samsung Galaxy II that got in a bad state.

I am trying to use an unlocked ZTE V889S ( http://www.dx.com/p/zte-v889s-android-4-1-wcdma-bar-phone-w-4-0-capacitive-screen-wi-fi-gps-and-dual... ) It properly sees the SIM card but still no network access.

Is there anything I can do? I do not need data, just voice.

Thanks,

------------------

The topic is: "ZTE V889S does not get network access" by hamel. Your response is for the topic of "Re: New plan not activated" directed at Rebel-Star who is not mentioned in the thread that I see.

I'm not sure if this appears the same way for others... but it looks like two threads have crossed paths causing a mid-thread topic change when I look at them. (maybe not for others).

I can send a screenshot if it helps....  (not trying to make extra work though, this just seems odd)

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Nope, it's in the right place! The plan change didn't kick in causing the services to remain suspended - this is a known glitch.

@TheOldVR

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mary_M wrote:

Good morning @Rebel-Star

This sounds like the plan change didn't stick, which caused somewhat of a "failed renewal". Despite this, I was able to easily fix it for you and this should not happen again. Simply power cycle your device and enjoy 🙂

I hope this helps,

Mary

Ummm... is this post in the wrong place or did I miss something?

@Mary_M

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Rebel-Star

I hope this helps,

Mary

While you are waiting for a moderator, login to your account and see if says "Active" or "Suspended". If Suspended do you see Available Funds equal to the plan you want; if yes, just click Change Plan, activate now, then logout and reboot your phone. In all other situations, await the moderators.

While service is down you can make phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Hang in there; it will get sorted.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes, 9PM EST (Toronto/Montreal timezone).

@Rebel-Star if you're not sure how to contact a moderator via private message, please see the two links at the bottom of this reply for more info.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I believe MODS are available until 9:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday.  Send PM as previously stated for help.

Rebel-Star

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

Very odd, if you recewived a confirmation text.

Best thing to do is send a private message to the moderators with all your account infor and the issue.  Unforuntaetly they are gona for the day, they'll start back up at 9am tomorrow morning.

Sorry but I didn't receive a confirmation text from PM about my new plan active   

Very odd, if you recewived a confirmation text.

Best thing to do is send a private message to the moderators with all your account infor and the issue.  Unforuntaetly they are gona for the day, they'll start back up at 9am tomorrow morning.

Rebel-Star

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

@Rebel-Star  Did your payment go thrugh properly?

When you added your new plan did you ensure you added vo

Yes my payment went through properly, I got the confirmation 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Rebel-Star  Did your payment go thrugh properly?

When you added your new plan did you ensure you added vo

Need Help? Let's chat.