cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation will not complete and cannot log into self-serve

equinox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! 

When attempting to activate my public mobile account and port my old number, the final page gave me the following error: "Oops ... It seems that something went wrong .. Please href=" https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/gethelp" Target="_blank">email us to get your account operational. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Any attempts to log in to self-service also do not work. My credit card was charged though (of course)!

Any ideas from staff on how I can get this resolved as I'd love to start my new service today? @Mary_M

2 REPLIES 2

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @equinox

I'm sorry to hear you experienced issues during the activation process but you've come to the right place for help! 

Could you please send me a private message with your name, email address and SIM card number? I'll have this fixed immediately!

Thanks 🙂

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

If your credit card wasalready charged, best thing to do is send a private messsage to the moderators, give them your details and they can assist.

Need Help? Let's chat.