cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need plan changed

pugger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need my plane changed to the 81$ 90day plan, Unlimited province calling and unlimited world wide texting. I was not able to change the plan and it activated the old one just now. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hope you have your issue resolved already!

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Since you mention activating, I'm guessing you were trying to change plans while your account was inactive?  There's a limitation in PM's system right now, you can only re-activate an account on the same plan it was on before, unfortunately.  The mods will be able to help you though.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
@pugger
Since It's already change to the old plan now you won't be able to change by yourself you need moderators help to change your plan manually hopefully they will look after you if you on other plan and paying more then it's more likely they won't give you refund but probably give you public mobile credit which you can use for future top up
Here's how you contact mod dept
In your private message to any moderator whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.