cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reset my Self Serve password?

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

On the Self Serve home page, click on "Forgot your password?" link and follow the prompts using the information you provided at the time of registration to successfully reset your Self Serve password which is the three step process:

1. Email Verification - Verify and confirm your username/email address
2. Security Question - Answer security question
3. Email Confirmation - Receive email confirmation

Step 7.jpg

Click Contact Us and Email Away if you are unable to reset your password by following the instructions above.

32 REPLIES 32

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@archana87

The password reset tool is not functioning.  Your account needs a password reset with the help of a moderator.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include as much of the following validation info as possible: phone number, 4-digit PIN number, date of birth, billing address, and e-mail address. 
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Also, please remove your e-mail address from your post here, as this is a public forum and anyone can see it.  Any private info should only be sent to moderators via private message.

To edit your forum message, click the three dots in the upper right corner of your post.

archana87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help me out to reset my password as I forgot it.

It's very urgent.

Thanks

Rockdaddy22

tariq_husain21

i have tried many times to reset the password by FORGOT PASSWORD link but we have received no email after multiple attempts. 

Even ater tries login it give the mesage "Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help"

How can we contact the public mobile to get activate the account and also to change my expired credit card to Preauthorize the Payments

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

trying to help out as much as I could 🙂 @SD08

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

thank you for the update @mmubarak, please send us a private message with your details. We'll get back to you shortly.

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

SD08

@Mary_M wrote:

Hey @mmubarak,

thank you for reaching out to us !

If not already done, please send us a private message - we'll be able to check on it.

thanks,

Mary

Wow, Mary, you're in the office even before the posted moderator hours.  That's dedication!  Cat Surprised

mmubarak
Hi there. I am reaching out to you as you requested. I'm still not able to use my sim on the phone. its is definitely not a phone issue, but an account issue. please help to resolve asap.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @mmubarak,

thank you for reaching out to us !

If not already done, please send us a private message - we'll be able to check on it.

thanks,

Mary

mmubarak

Hello,

I ported my number from Freedom. I have my PublicMobile sim inserted into a phone, and it recognizes that it is a PM sim. However, I cant use any of the services, nor can I can I access my account in order for me to see the status of it. Please help.

SD08

@billy803

Your account may need a password reset with the help of a moderator.  You should send a private message to any of the moderators listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Since password resets are time-sensitive, and private messaging is the moderators' preferred communication channel, I recommend you turn on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account.  To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger.  Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change.

billy803

I selected forgot password, and the message said we have e-mail you....

But WHERE CAN I TRACE my e-mail billy803@publicmobile.ca...?

SD08

@codger

If your credit card was charged and you still have no service, then it looks like you have an activation error.  In that case, you should get help from a moderator via private message.  How to contact moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
Include your e-mail address and PM sim card number.  If you are porting a number from another carrier, then also include the phone number you're porting, your account number with your previous carrier, and the authorized name exactly as it appears on that account.

Also, since private messaging is the moderators' preferred communication channel, I recommend you turn on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account.  To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger.  Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change.

Good luck and let us know if you have further questions.  Robot Happy

Rockdaddy22
Have you tried putting the sim in your phone? If so what happens?

codger

I set up an account yesterday.  After paying for service I got to what appeared to be the final screen to confirm that it was complete, but it contained some random html.  Unfortunately I did not take a screen shot, because when I tried to look at the information about data set up, I lost that screen and could not go back.

Also I did recieve a confirmation e-mail with the subject: "Your Public Mobile Activation Details" So I thought everything was okay, but when I try to log in it fails.  I assumed I had the incorrect password so I tried the password reset.  When I do that, depening on where I try  on the web site my e-mail address is rejected as unrecognized or I never recieve the reset e-mail.

All of that makes me wonder whether, despite the fact that charge appears as pending in my credit card, if my account was set up properly.

Can you please look into that for me and let me know?  I used the same e-mail address to join the forum if that is any help.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @aleneus!

I'm sorry you've been unable to access your Self Serve! I just sent you a private message 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

aleneus

Good morning,

I have been locked out from login in because I can't remember the password (see screenshot below) :

2017-03-08 11-09-14 AM.png

username (e-mail) : ************@outlook.com

I am trying to log in in order to make a payment for the account.

Would it be possible to receive a password reset as soon as possible ?

Thank you!

Rockdaddy22
You could try 611 for now

jcmonette

Hi,

I'm unable to log in again to pay my plan... anybody can help me please?

Thank you,

JC

Medicone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how do i do that

Rockdaddy22
You'll need to contact a mod for that

Medicone
That would be great if I could get in but I can't remember the password and can't get the email to change it, I need to speak with someone to change for me

Rockdaddy22
Under my profile there's an edit profile option

Medicone

i set my self serve account up with one email it was hacked how can i change that for my good email so i can acess the self serve options need help fast

Medicone

i have set my self serve account up with one email and dont know how to reset the password my account using another email, as my email got hacked, and need to change it please help me

i relly need help to reset password plz i tryd nothing work i misse the phone assistance

empyr3al

I have not received my password reset for 2 or 3 days.  It accepts my email and I answer the verification question.  Did I break it by changing my email address for the account.  It does ask my the verification question so the conversion from one email to another obviously registered.  Now can I please get my reset email for self serve.

Hello @Alexsadoghian,

Are you trying to reset the password to your self-serve account?

If yes, please send me a private message and I will be glad to assist you 😉

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Alexsadoghian

vrance
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @black_jacques and @chasou, there are altogether 3 email addresses with Public Mobile.  One to order the SIM card, one to Activate the SIM and the last one for this forum.  From your desciption, it seems that you are using the one to order the SIM card to reset Self Serve password, which there is no email address registered yet.  When you have the SIM card, you need to activate it by clicking "Get Started" and activate SIM, you need to activate the SIM card, and choose the plan, register the email address and online password, and finally pay for your plan (all Public Mobile plans are prepaid).  Once you have activated your SIM, you can put the SIM into your phone to use the service.  You can use that email address in the activation to check your expiry date, and "Add-on Usage".  Hope this clarifies your confusion.

Need Help? Let's chat.