cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged Twice

jt97
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I was charged twice when signing up for some reason. Can someone please get in touch with me to solve this. 

Also, I changed my plan and got charged extra on top of the sign up. I thought it was a top up service where you add money to your account and it gets taken after each payment. Why was i charged for sign up + change plan if I could of just paid the difference to upgrade?

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jt97,

Sorry to hear about all of this!

To begin, I'll need some additional info. I've received your private message, can you please also provide me with your phone number? 

As mentioned, you cannot change your plan mid way. This would require forfeiting the remaining days and paying the entire cost of the new plan. Kindly view your private message, I would be more than happy to help 🙂

Warm regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

You cannot change plan in the middle and just pay the difference. If this all happened while getting started you may get an adjustment.

Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance for that. Send any one of them a private message ( @Mary_M for example) with your phone number and an explanation. Coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST).

Hopefully Public Mobile SIM working in your phone?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You can't change a purchase yourself as PM is a prepaid service and there are usually no refunds. But seeing as it was a mistake, the mods may be able to help you make adjustments.

To get the charges fixed, you need to send a private message to a moderator with your phone number. How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Need Help? Let's chat.