cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged 128$ for 120$ plan

rogerius
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just saw that I was charged 128$ when my plan is 120$ for 3 months. Could you please explain why? Also, checking the account for Nov. 2016, I see that I was charged 122.04$. How the bill is calculated? Also, how the autopay reward is apply?

Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @simplythebeston,

Send this info via a private message to @CS_Agent and provide them with your public mobile phone number.  They will be able to take care of you.  

simplythebeston

I have an unlimited all you can talk plan with free nationwide long distance.  Yet i got a charge on my credit card for $46 ,  I am not even sure what this is for since it was taken out on July 9th which is not even my billing date.  Please explain or reverse these charges , thank you.  

Linda 

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rogerius wrote:

Thanks Swan for your suggestion. I'll agree with that as I'm in Ontario where the donation is 13% but, compared with Nov. payment which was 122.04$ this will not make sense...

Love your use of the word "donation" to substitute tax!

imm1304

Just FYI:  when you activated the new line and clicked the checkbox to enrol in autopay, $6 balance was immediately added to your account as "Available funds".  

On the 1st renewal date after 90 days, autopay reward of $6 + $6 from the "Available Funds" above were both applied.  Resulting in lower payment.  

On second renewal date, you no longer have that $6 balance, so just the routine Autopay discount was applied.  You can expect future payment to be the same.  Hope this helps. 

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Agree

November payment may have had the autopay credit ($6) deducted twice

mimmo

Your november bill had auto pay deducted twice (120-6-6)*1.13 = 122.04

While your feb bill only had 6$ credit  (120-6 )= 114

from the looks of it all is going as it should

rogerius

Thanks Swan for your suggestion. I'll agree with that as I'm in Ontario where the donation is 13% but, compared with Nov. payment which was 122.04$ this will not make sense...

@rogerius  So your plan is $180 then you get a $60 credit for a "bundle" Price then shows $114 for top up by CC then $6 for autopay rewards.  So your Credit card would be charged $114 *(tax in your province)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rogerius wrote:

Hi,

I just saw that I was charged 128$ when my plan is 120$ for 3 months. Could you please explain why? Also, checking the account for Nov. 2016, I see that I was charged 122.04$. How the bill is calculated? Also, how the autopay reward is apply?

Thank you.

@rogerius  Here is my renewal on the Fall Promo.  It is laid out weirdPayment.PNG

The first four lines are all of the charges. $51 unlimited Provincial calling,$45.00 Unlimited global text, $125 12GB Data, and $28 90 day Plan.  Then the rest are all a credit to your account $126 is the fall promo Discount then the amount of top up on your CC, refer a friend reward, community reward and autopay reward. 

If you paid $128 I am think $120-$6 (autopay reward)=$114 * 1.12(tax)=$127.68 do you live in a province that has combined tax of 12%?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

rogerius

Here is my plan wich include all the taxes, fees, etc.

Capture1.JPG

and here is how my transaction detail looks like. Very clear. No?
Capture.JPG

mimmo

dont forget that taxes are added the $120.  Check our actual cc statement.  if you are looking at your statement through selfserve what does the credit card line say?   

my payment history shows:

Feb 8, 2017Fall 2016 Promo/Offre de l’automne 2016$126.00 $???.00
Feb 8, 2017Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$??? ???

the credit/visa line is what i paidm teh fall promo is what PM adds to offset the costs of the promotion.

SD08

Which province are you in? The amounts you see in your PM self-serve account are before tax. What you see in your credit card is after tax is added.

Need Help? Let's chat.