cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant change my plan for tomorrow

csmac813
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan renews tomorrow, im trying to change it but i keep getting a message saying "sorry we are having problems with this page, please try again later" or something to that affect. 

Ive sent an email, but as my plan renews tomorrow im really hoping to change it before it renews. Im hoping someone here might have a solution.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@csmac813

If you're not able to set the plan change before renewal, then you might want to consider temporarily removing autopay on your account so you won't get renewed and charged for the wrong plan.  I say this with only a light recommendation because there are pros and cons to this.  On the one hand, this would mean you'd lose the autopay reward for this particular renewal and would also mean that you'll have to contact a moderator to effect the plan change on an expired account.  On the other hand, it looks like you might have to get their help anyway, and it's usually easier to start from scratch on a new plan than to reverse a transaction that already went through for a plan you don't want.  Something to think about.

@csmac813

Best you can do keep trying but If you still getting issue contact with mod they will manually change your plan tomorrow

Also try different browser

does your plan renewal date in 19 apr

if yes then keep trying if won't work then before midnight as @SD08 suggusted remove your autopay credit card details as well then tomorrow you can chat with moderators dept and then can manually change your plan according to your need by removing autopay you won't get automatic charged 

In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Self-serve seems glitchy at the moment. Try again later. If still same, be sure to send private message to one of the mod and they will change it tomorrow. Include your account details in the private message. 

EDIT: @csmac813 Try it in private/incognito mode. Its working now for me. To change your plan tomorrow, pick the plan you want and click change on next renewal date. 

Need Help? Let's chat.