cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into My Account - can't reset password

graham_m_dunn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I registered a new SIM and signed up for an account - it works, I have data on the account. However, I can't log into my account, and I can't create an account - says profile already created, but when I try to recover the password, it get an error that you can't verify that email.

Help?

12 REPLIES 12

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@trumangraves  I would suggest you click on the three dots on the upper right of your post to edit it and remove the email address. This is a public forum and you shouldn't display personal information to limit chance of spam mail.

A moderator should be able to help you if you raise a ticket through SIMon.

You can raise a ticket to the moderators:

1. By clicking on the question mark in the lower right or this link link and raise a ticket with SIMon, or
  2. Through a private message to the moderators by clicking here.

trumangraves
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to get into my account my account for about a month now and I have reset the pw 3 times and it will not let me in. 

please email my mom with instruction so she can change the payment method please.

annfuller@gmail.com

@PhoneUser5000 Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, PIN, and an explanation. You may not have reply until tomorrow.

BTW: More assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum or sending a private message directly to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

PhoneUser5000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I forgot my passwork to my account as well as the security question and have no way of logging into my account. How do I reset my password in this situation?

Naums00
Account locked out - can't reset
Hello or any mod that sees this message.

I didn't change my password, but I am unable to get into my Self Serve account.
So I waited, thinking it might be the maintenance. It's over now but it still doesn't work.
I decided to try "I forgot my password" so it can send an email to me to reset it.

The system says I'm locked out and can't even reset my password.

Please help me reset my password.

Thank you!! Smiley Happy
Naums

Check your inbox if you go on main page of community on top right side you will see a bell and a envelope logo click on envelope that's where you get private msg
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Bmadriaga
Sorry I didn't receive anything

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @Bmadriaga

Sorry to hear you've been locked out of your self-serve 😕

I've just sent you a private message! Please view your inbox 🙂

Thank you, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

Bmadriaga
Hello my accout has been disabled.. can someone enable it back for me please

We have a great mod team they will look after you hopefully soon you will be able to log back in

Does your issue have been looked after
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

graham_m_dunn

Thanks,

DM sent to mods

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Looks like system error send a private msg to mod dept

In your private message to any moderator whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
Need Help? Let's chat.